Merriman?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a trade best case scenario I'd give a 6th rd draft pick. As far as $ the best case scenario would be $1M for 1 yr. our #2 guys on D could use a fire under their butt. I believe Merriman could help out even as a back up. I'm sure he'd buck up if he was on a team that has a chance for a title

well he is a FA so you wouldnt have to trade anything....

As far as him playing harder and bringing something to the team, I am fairly certain he wouldnt make our roster. I cant imagine playing in GB would make him play harder either.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was cut, so there is no trade. He has to pass through waivers first and then he becomes a free agent, able to sign with any team.

Honestly though, his body is breaking down, and my guess is it's because of all the juice he was taking. Not worth a roster spot to me, unless it's as an emergency backup signed off the street should we take a big hit at the position.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy hasn't had anything to offer the game of football since he came off steroids. Didn't we learn a lesson from Tony Mandarich?

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15 tackles and 1 sack in the last 2 years. We don't need him, in fact, nobody needs him.

Members online

Latest posts