Memorial Day

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to take a few moments to write and express my gratitude to my brothers and sisters that have served are serving and those who will. We carry the solemn task of showing our gratitude to these men and women not just today but everyday we get the oppurtunity to see them. We all enjoy the things that this country provides no matter what political stripes we bare. We enjoy these things because of the blood spent to keep this great country here. So as you enjoy the barbeque the games the beer remember those who stand on the wall and allow you that freedom.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On memorial Day... Thanks to everyone who served.

In this thread I wish to remember "Old Blue Light." Here is to "Old Blue Light" You were the best of the best Sir.

Place of birth Clarksburg, Virginia (now West Virginia)

Place of death Guinea Station, Virginia

Allegiance U.S. Army, Confederate Army

Years of service 1846-1851 (USA), 1861-1863 (CSA)

Rank Lieutenant General

Commands Stonewall Brigade
Second Corps, Army of Northern Virginia

Battles/wars Mexican-American War

American Civil War
*First Battle of Bull Run
*Valley Campaign
*Seven Days Battles
*Second Battle of Bull Run
*Maryland Campaign
**Battle of Antietam
*Battle of Fredericksburg
*Battle of Chancellorsville

Rest In Peace "Old Blue Light."

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to take a few moments to write and express my gratitude to my brothers and sisters that have served are serving and those who will. We carry the solemn task of showing our gratitude to these men and women not just today but everyday we get the oppurtunity to see them. We all enjoy the things that this country provides no matter what political stripes we bare. We enjoy these things because of the blood spent to keep this great country here. So as you enjoy the barbeque the games the beer remember those who stand on the wall and allow you that freedom.

Hey! Where did the Thank Topic button go? I want to Thank this Topic.

EDIT - Admins, there's a bug in this. The Thank Topic button shows on and off.

Members online

Latest posts