Meathead strikes again

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Tice is *****ing about there being too many Steelers fans for his liking at Sundays blow out. He wonders if Vikings fans sold there tickets to do some Christmas shopping or are they just not dedicated enough. This is the same guy that was fined $100,000 by the league for scalping his Super Bowl tickets.
What a turd. I sure hope they bring him back. Between Tice and Millen you can count out half of this division as a threat. Weeeeee!

Meatheads rant

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is your name Phil? Just curious. People call you that for short, obviously just shortening "Philtration", but maybe it doubles as your given name? :D

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell Pencilhead that the Steeler Fans didn't beat them, the Steelers team did. :hammer:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Mike Tice is *****!ng about there being too many Steelers fans for his liking at Sundays blow out. He wonders if Vikings fans sold there tickets to do some Christmas shopping or are they just not dedicated enough. This is the same guy that was fined $100,000 by the league for scalping his Super Bowl tickets.
What a turd. I sure hope they bring him back. Between Tice and Millen you can count out half of this division as a threat. Weeeeee!

Meatheads rant

I hope they bring him back too Phil. dosent seem to mind all the Packer fans that show up at the dome, or Bears fans as well. Meathead dead from the neck up.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Those tickets were probably sold when we were 2-5 and after the love boat story came out.[/quote

The vikings never had solid fan support in Minneapolis...Its kind of sad that your owner thinks he needs a new field to garner interest in viking football.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gotarace27 said:
vikefan said:
Those tickets were probably sold when we were 2-5 and after the love boat story came out.[/quote

The vikings never had solid fan support in Minneapolis...Its kind of sad that your owner thinks he needs a new field to garner interest in viking football.
No, he needs the money the luxury boxes would bring.
And he doesn't want to share with the Twins.
But I agree, the Vikes do have more fair weather fans than most teams.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
Is your name Phil? Just curious. People call you that for short, obviously just shortening "Philtration", but maybe it doubles as your given name? :D

Yes my name is Phil. I used to use "Phil in the blanks" on differant sites but I got tired of it.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
Mike Tice is *****!ng about there being too many Steelers fans for his liking at Sundays blow out. He wonders if Vikings fans sold there tickets to do some Christmas shopping or are they just not dedicated enough. This is the same guy that was fined $100,000 by the league for scalping his Super Bowl tickets.

Meatheads rant

I hope they bring him back too Phil. dosent seem to mind all the Packer fans that show up at the dome, or Bears fans as well. Meathead dead from the neck up.

I have seen Packer fans at Soldier Field that came down from Wisconsin. I say that if you can get the tickets and travel that far then more power to you.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:

Meatheads rant

I have seen Packer fans at Soldier Field that came down from Wisconsin. I say that if you can get the tickets and travel that far then more power to you.

Yeppers.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read too, that Tice was complaining about too many Steeler fans at the game. Then in the same article that I read he said it looked like Green Bay. I couldn't figure that one out because when Green Bay plays at home, they always have more Packer fans than fans from other teams. At least that is the way it has looked when we have been at the games. Anyway, as far as I am concerned, Mike Tice is an idiot. He talks as if he has a mouth full of marbles. He reminds me of my children's p.e. teacher when they were in high school. Go Bears and take the division as long as the Pack can't have it.

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's it! A gym teacher! I kept trying to figure out what this guy reminded me of in the back of my mind. A lame high school gym teacher. :D

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
I read too, that Tice was complaining about too many Steeler fans at the game. Then in the same article that I read he said it looked like Green Bay. I couldn't figure that one out because when Green Bay plays at home, they always have more Packer fans than fans from other teams.

He probably meant that it looks like when the Vikings play Green Bay @ the Metrodome. Wisconsin is only 30 minutes from the Dome and there are a lot of Packers fans who buy tix for that game.

Reaction score
Philtration said:
JD4shizzle said:

Yes my name is Phil. I used to use "Phil in the blanks" on differant sites but I got tired of it.

I REMEMBER THAT FROM THE OLD NC FORUM! :evil: Boy did I hate your guts back then..... but now your not all that bad (You are still a bears fan after all :p ... but don't worry, for the remainder of the year im rooting for the Bears too!:))....

But on what Tice said....... OH THE IRONY!

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Philtration said:
JD4shizzle said:

I REMEMBER THAT FROM THE OLD NC FORUM! :evil: Boy did I hate your guts back then..... but now your not all that bad (You are still a bears fan after all :p ... but don't worry, for the remainder of the year im rooting for the Bears too!:))....

But on what Tice said....... OH THE IRONY!

I did have a few battles over there. At times it was fun because it was 20 guys against me alone and I enjoyed the challenge.
I was also Lactose Intolerant, Pack Ice, Fried Cheese, Cheesy Beef and Cut the Cheese.
:D

V

Vikeman

You guys act like insulting Tice actually hurts the feelings of Viking fans.

Okie Doke

Members online

Latest posts