Me and Gilbert Brown

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow - judging from where you might have your right arm, it appears you might have a handful of the Gilbert Burger.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Where were you when the pic was taken, Iron Man? You know, back in '96, I got him to autograph a green and gold painted spade for my sister-in-law - wonder what she ever did with that -- she was one of those Neo-Packer fans that appeared in '96 and '97 ... then kinda disappeared into the abyss after the 'domination' came to a screechin' halt. There were a lot of fans like that, bespoiled the hallowed Lambeau Field with Vikie fan type behavior -- I'm noting as the playoff near that the few Viking fans here in NE Wisconsin are pulling out their Vikie gear and wearing it in public - reminds me the few local Bears fans in '06 -- all that stuff is back in the attic hidden from public view....

OP
OP
IronMan

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where were you when the pic was taken, Iron Man?
Champions Sports Bar. I was sitting up at the bar, enjoying a Miller Lite, when he just walked in, sat down, and started helping himself to someones fries. It was the most awesome thing that has ever happened.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He is, as recall, such a nice guy ... dyed in the wool "Packers" too. Seems that the 'fries' reference is somewhat telling in that Gil essentially ate himself out of the league. :(

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Where were you when the pic was taken, Iron Man? You know, back in '96, I got him to autograph a green and gold painted spade for my sister-in-law - wonder what she ever did with that -- she was one of those Neo-Packer fans that appeared in '96 and '97 ... then kinda disappeared into the abyss after the 'domination' came to a screechin' halt. There were a lot of fans like that, bespoiled the hallowed Lambeau Field with Vikie fan type behavior -- I'm noting as the playoff near that the few Viking fans here in NE Wisconsin are pulling out their Vikie gear and wearing it in public - reminds me the few local Bears fans in '06 -- all that stuff is back in the attic hidden from public view....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts