Mcnabb

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy is unofficially the most frustrating quarterback to watch. All his throws are aimed at the ground! He gives his WRs no chance for YAC and, just as I'm typing this threw, a ball 4 feet in front of himself straight to the ground!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he's one of the most overrated QBs in the league, yet constantly in a lot of 'experts' top 10 QB lists.

I don't get it.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dislike mcnabb more than any other quarterback because of how often he gets hurt and how much time he misses....in the past 3 years, his supposed PRIME, he hasn't played particularly poorly but only played in around 2/3 of the games. He routinely gets hurt after 10 or 11 games, missing action in the time of the season when your team needs you the most! B West makes his stats look way better too when he breaks off a screen pass for 30+ yards like he does routinely.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy is unofficially the most frustrating quarterback to watch. All his throws are aimed at the ground! He gives his WRs no chance for YAC and, just as I'm typing this threw, a ball 4 feet in front of himself straight to the ground!

That's why he has such a low INT percentage. He throws where only the receiver has a shot for it. However, as you said, there's no shot at YAC, which is Favre's specialty this year.

Members online

Latest posts