Mcnabb on Favre

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Todd Pinkston got hurt really badly in practice today...could be out for the season. all they have left is a disgruntled TO after they shipped out the big mouth to KC. this bodes well for the opposing NFC teams.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and TO injured his groin as well this morning. A very hypocritrical comment at best considering he got into a public bashing with TO last year. All that salt from the soup must be causing havoc in his memory bank.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer4ever said:
All I have to say is Donovan where's your ring? Donovan wheres your three MVP's? Now shut your piehole

Donovan should just mind his own business. Keep his nose out of it. You said it right there. McNabb no rings or mvps Favre 3mvps and one ring. :p

TinaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb is probably trying to get on Walker's good side incase Walker becomes a free agent in the next couple of years. McNabb will need a guy like Walker because TO probably won't stick around Philly for that long.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tina, how can you say that. We're going to wrap Walker up for a few years at the end of this year(I hope, I hope, I hope ...). But I do think you are right, TO may not stay around Philly because they won't put up with his childish tantrums and selfish talk.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TinaT said:
McNabb is probably trying to get on Walker's good side incase Walker becomes a free agent in the next couple of years. McNabb will need a guy like Walker because TO probably won't stick around Philly for that long.
Could possibly happen. But I think that McNabb is just a little baby who is brainwashed by Steven A. Smith has his own personal favorite persons and those are the people that he gets on his show. Because anyone who doesn't suck up to Steven A. isn't on his program because they would hate each other.

TinaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Tina, how can you say that.

I don't want Walker to leave I just was saying that McNabb was keeping all his options open because he knows TO is not in it for the long haul.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts