Mcnabb is traded to the vikings

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the black and blue division, McNabb...prepare to get your butt kicked twice a year...if not more

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So they've finally inked a deal? I've been hearing these rumors all day. I kind of feel bad for McNabb. He's one of my favorite QBs and I have a lot of respect for him.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Link showing it's official? Everything I've seen shows it's not a done deal yet, that it's just a rumor thus far...

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. I was looking for something that said McNabb agreed to it.

My thought is he could try and stick it to Washington by forcing them to either pay him or cut him. If they cut him, they'll get nothing when he signs with Minnesota. This is a better deal for Minnesota too, in that they keep their draft picks.

Anyway, just wondering.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Good. Now Vikings fans will get their hopes up, only to be sore disappointed yet again. This is a good thing! I hope Clay rips his head off. I can't stand Donovan McNabb. Then again I pretty much can't stand any player not wearing Green and Gold.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
The anger runs deep in you APF.

"Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

But, perhaps that destiny can be another Super Bowl victory for the Green and Gold.

dobolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's a good move for the Vikings.

They're not going to win a Super Bowl with him, but they'll be competitive. And this allows Ponder to sit for a couple seasons.

If I were a Viking fan, I'd rather have Ponder learning from McNabb than Young.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I think it's a good move for the Vikings.

They're not going to win a Super Bowl with him, but they'll be competitive. And this allows Ponder to sit for a couple seasons.

If I were a Viking fan, I'd rather have Ponder learning from McNabb than Young.

If I were a Viking fan, I'd kill myself.
:viksux::viksux:

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There will always be haters, but anyone who isn't either a complete idiot or just a complete hater will admit Rodgers is an elite QB. Last season pretty much the sole reasoning for people saying he wasn't elite was the lack of playoff success or a sb ring. Now he has those things. Hard to argue against him anymore.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do the vikes always put all their hopes and dreams into a washed up qb only for that one like normal to throw it all away, oh well vikes are known to have very bad memories.
McNabb will be getting an early retirement after clay matthews gets down with him.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
If it weren't for the Vikings fans when they got Favre, I would almost feel sorry for them. Though the Vikings seem to like the primadonna QB's once they reach primadonna status and are at the decline of their carreers.

Also speaking of Black and Blue conference no starting QB started in the NFC North last year for every game. Hope McNabb likes pain.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are 1 step ahead of the Vikes. They were thinking about McNabb and his 4th and 26 heroics and Barnett's F* up in not dropping into coverage but we parted ways with Barnett already.

Members online

Latest posts