McCarthy opens up about helping children in need

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Please please please read this...

I know during one charity event during a speech, Mike broke down crying..This man has a tremendous heart and sometimes that fact gets lost...

http://www.onmilwaukee.com/sports/articles/mikemccarthyamericanfamilychildren.html

I mean … your … your children – you never want to see anything wrong with your children."
It's a glimpse into more private moments during his visit American Family Children's Hospital in Madison, where there is a tremor, a pitch in his bass. There's a brume around the eyes; a request for a moment of solitude. There is the need to put himself back together after visiting every room over all five floors.

ClemsonFan

New Era Packers Fan
Reaction score
Reading this makes me an even bigger fan of Mike McCarthy. So far in Green Bay, McCarthy has had a very good tenure as head coach.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how little attention this gets about a great person and solid Catholic (who has publicly mentioned this as Lombardi did back in the 60's) compared to bickering about an ***hole who has divided many Packer families with his despicable actions.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny how little attention this gets about a great person and solid Catholic (who has publicly mentioned this as Lombardi did back in the 60's) compared to bickering about an ***hole who has divided many Packer families with his despicable actions.

I agree..

This makes me a little disapointed

Members online

Latest posts