Maybe we'll wake up this week

pantherd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two of the first three weeks so far, Carolina has come out absolutely sluggish. New Orleans and later Miami beat us on last second field goal attempts. Sandwhiched in between was a quality win over New England where we still didn't play our absolute best game... or even to expectations.

Maybe with the aura of Monday Night Football and the desired redemption we can get on track this week against Green Bay. It's a nice non-divisional rivalry that's been founded between GB and Carolnia dating back to the 96 playoffs.

I hope both teams come out firing on all cylinders and that both make it through healthy. I know you lost Walker for the year in week one - been there, done that last year with Smith. We lost Branch before the season and Jenkins in week one.

You lost Rivera and Wahle in the offseasson. We played minus Witherspoon (IMO our best LB - better than Morgan) and Lucas (our best BY FAR DB) against Miami and it showed.

I simply hope we can go into this game fully healthy (both sides) and play a quality game. None of this sloppy, sloppy crap I've seen from both teams to this point in the season. Here's hoping both teams play a hard fought, top notch game with Carolina coming out just a little ahead!

Sterling

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Pantherd,
Agree with you totally, except for the final outcome. Pack by 3 (I hope)
Would like to see the effort on display (by the Pack) last week against the Bucs plus more against the black cats on Monday night TV.
May the best team win.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sterling coming out of the woodwork for his first post :) Good to see ya!

Good post panther, glad to have another good football fan on the site! Hopefully we can have a great shootout with everyone ending up healthy when the final whistle blows.

Go pack!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts