Maybe Favre will announce a change of mind at Fan Fest!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this is just all a media prank led by Favre to get all the Lions, Bears, and Vikings fans in a celebratory frenzy only to drop the bomb in the next couple days.

*sniff*

OK, it is real, isn't it? :cry:

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Maybe Favre will announce a change of mind at Fan Fest!!

Unforunately call me an awful fan but Im ready for the future and hope Favre doesnt change his mind. I want to see what Rodgers can do.

I would also loved to have Favre stay but now that retiring has been out there it wouldnt be fair to change his mind. Maybe some people still want him back but it would absolutely kill Rodgers to find out he is coming back.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe this is just all a media prank led by Favre to get all the Lions, Bears, and Vikings fans in a celebratory frenzy only to drop the bomb in the next couple days.

*sniff*

OK, it is real, isn't it? :cry:
I wish it was so.......and i wish today was April 1st!

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll say this...

I had an IMMENSE amount of respect for Michael Jordan when he bowed out. It was a HUGE deal! That man was a basketball god. When he came back, I lost all that respect. You can't get everyone all riled up and upset and let them have goodbye parties and express all their "I'm sad you're leaving" thoughts and feelings and then decide "Ya know, I don't think I'm done."

If Favre never signs those papers, I'm a happy man. But, if he signs the retirement papers and in 6 months goes "Maybe I'm not done," I'll be a little upset that he let us get all emotional over his retirement and then goes "Haha!! August fools!! I'm back!"

Members online

Latest posts