May the best team win.

Doomsday

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doomsday here. I joined up during the Favre fiasco this summer and got to meet some fine Packer fans. You guys are looking good so far. I knew Rodgers was going to be good when he got his chance ever since he gave me indigestion during the game at Texas Stadium last year. I think the Cowboys win this one, just as you Cheeseheads think the Pack will win. Regardless, it's bound to be a great game! Here's to no injuries for either team. :clap:

Go Cowboys!

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
I agree completely...good luck and let's come out healthy. There is a lot of football to be played this season.

theodoric

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be a good game, with both teams having great offense and defense. I sure hope I don't have any plans tomorrow night. :/

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
Doomsday here. I joined up during the Favre fiasco this summer and got to meet some fine Packer fans. You guys are looking good so far. I knew Rodgers was going to be good when he got his chance ever since he gave me indigestion during the game at Texas Stadium last year. I think the Cowboys win this one, just as you Cheeseheads think the Pack will win. Regardless, it's bound to be a great game! Here's to no injuries for either team. :clap:

Go Cowboys!

Hello Doomsday!

I agree it will be a great game. I will be BBQing a couple hours before so I can sit back with a cold :beer:

Anyways, here's wishing you blown defensive assignments and fumbles!!

Enjoy the game.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doomsday, you are one of the few cowboy fans I've seen posting on Packer forums this week that seems to be a good fan but not a braggart. :) It's a shame some folks get their jollies going to other fans' forums to talk smack and stir up the locals. This will be a great game but I don't think I'll wish you guys good luck until next weekend! ;)

OP
OP
D

Doomsday

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fans that post on other teams boards just to cause trouble are an annoyance. I would hope that my fellow Cowboys fans would exhibit some respect and class when posting here, but I guess every fan base has their share of knuckleheads...with the exception of Eagles fans in which case they're all knuckleheads. :devil:

Anyways, I'm kind of superstitious when it comes to football and not talking smack means not having to eat crow and I don't like to do anything to jinx my team. We've both got very talented teams and it could go either way. It is definitely going to be a helluva ballgame. Wish I could be there to get in on some of that great tailgating you Packer fans are famous for. :p

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its defiantly going to be a nail biter.

Heres to both teams playing outstanding football and furthering the NFL season.

PACKERS!

OP
OP
D

Doomsday

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys played us hard tonight. Our offense didn't seem to get into the same kind of rhythm and you really took TO out of the game. Glad my Boys won though.

Good luck with the rest of your season, Packer fans. You have a solid team. I suspect we'll be seeing each other again at the end of the season.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doomsday said:
You guys played us hard tonight. Our offense didn't seem to get into the same kind of rhythm and you really took TO out of the game. Glad my Boys won though.

Good luck with the rest of your season, Packer fans. You have a solid team. I suspect we'll be seeing each other again at the end of the season.
That would be great to see you guys again. Maybe next time our whole team will come to play! Good luck to the Cowpokes too

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doomsday said:

Hey Doomsday,

Nice win by the Cowboys. Yes, Tony was out of sinc for most of the game but, Barber ran tough and your O-line and TE led the running attack with very good blocking. Maybe we will meet again in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the way.