Maturing Carroll returns home

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Green Bay Packers cornerback Ahmad Carroll plays in his hometown today when the Packers take on the Atlanta Falcons.
By Dylan B. Tomlinson
PackersNews.com

It was a cold, wet day in Atlanta when Ahmad Carroll told his father he wanted to quit football.

Carroll had tried it and decided it wasn’t for him. He wanted to go home.

“I was sitting in my car at one of his games and it was raining out,â€

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he played great. 43 yard penalty, and then got beat 19 for a touchdown. what a guy..

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's SLOWLY improving though...he's willing to lay a hit, not too bad v. the run, coverage/penalties has improved.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Yeah he played great. 43 yard penalty, and then got beat 19 for a touchdown. what a guy..

The article being written before the game could not possibly say he played great. It simply said he's matured. Honestly does it take much to mature from his last year? No. But I wanted to point out the comment in which I thought was funny and since I don't like not knowing the whole story I felt the need to post the entire article.

Horton got beat in a similar situation for the two pointer. Face it. We don't have a worthy second CB on the roster.

GreenNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I Like Carroll...he can tackle...not like McKenzie...he could not tackle.
Besides, I walked up to Ahman at the Tampa Bay pre-game at Lambeau...he was listening to his Ipod...while on the exercise bike....I walked up to him and handed him a packers white football...and he signed it....What a guy!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carrolls really matured...i really see it.

you know when i see it? When he makes a tackle...and then celebrates for it. Wow...

Or...OR I see his maturity when he cheats or gets beat for a touchdown, and then complains to the ref. Yeah...hes so mature i could ****!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fondypackfan said:
I do see some improvement in Carroll but he really ****** me off when he starts talking **** after making a tackle.

Is there a reason that coaches don't reign that sort of behavior in a little bit?
Hammer

packerfanfourever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=44.465151+-
Carroll just needs to play football and keep his mouth shut, to the other players but mostly to the refs. also after he forced the fumble that Bennet recovered it really pissed me off when he turned around and started talking crap to the falcon players on the sidelines when he should of been paying attention to the play in front of him.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is not suppose to take a first round draft pick this long to mature,improve, whatever you want to call it. A first rounder is suppose to make an impact ASAP. first rounders are not suppose to be projects they are ready to play the day they are drafted, some do and some don't, but they are still capable of playing at the NFL level that is why they are first round picks. Ahmad is a third round pick at best. It is time to realize that he is not starter material and quit saying " well he looks like he is getting better" This guy would not start for any other team in the league. He is not getting any better. He sucks just like Joey Thomas sucked.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
carrolls really matured...i really see it.

you know when i see it? When he makes a tackle...and then celebrates for it. Wow...

Or...OR I see his maturity when he cheats or gets beat for a touchdown, and then complains to the ref. Yeah...hes so mature i could ****!

Remember what I was saying during the chat about him walking off the field after he caused that fumble? Embarrasing! Talented or not he's proving to be worthless. Start hitting his *** inthe wallet for each of his stupid penalities.

Members online

Latest posts