Matthews Shin

Reaction score
Although Clay has said that his shin has not been 100% I am sure it will be by SB Sunday. No one has mentioned this in any articles which is great even though Pitt wont overlook him but still it is nice to think about.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I hope the Claymaker shows up! We need another Dallas performance out of him. Didn't he own Flozell in '09? Hopefully he does it again, although I bet the Steelers give Flozell help unlike the Cowbody in '09..

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although Clay has said that his shin has not been 100% I am sure it will be by SB Sunday. No one has mentioned this in any articles which is great even though Pitt wont overlook him but still it is nice to think about.
All you have to do is go to the Packers website and look it up....you don't like doing homework? Oh by the way.....Matthews is not on the injury report,,,,now you don't have to look it up

Packers.com | Injury Report

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about Rogers' shoulder.

Don't know if it will make a difference to you, but I liked this, from McCarthy's PC:

(You said Aaron was very sharp this week in practice. He had some plays in the Bears he’d like to have back. What was your point of emphasis looking at the film of the Bear game?)

Really, you correct it the same way every practice, every game. You go through the mental responsibilities as far as the run decisions, the protection decisions, if he makes an adjustment there. No different than the passing game. You grade the footwork, and you grade the throws. That grade sheet, that process, that evaluation was exactly the same as it’s been throughout the postseason and the regular season. We were able to do that Wednesday with the football team, and really even in that meeting Wednesday, the corrections were made for Chicago, but everybody was ready to get on to the Steelers. Aaron is very coachable, is very in tune with the things he needs to do from a fundamental standpoint, and I look for him to play very well in this game.

OP
OP
OrangeCounty Packer Fan
Reaction score
All you have to do is go to the Packers website and look it up....you don't like doing homework? Oh by the way.....Matthews is not on the injury report,,,,now you don't have to look it up

Packers.com | Injury Report

Lol I already did that research pumpkin, but it could still bother him even if he is not on the report, everyone plays with lingering injuries and some aren't on reports. I am sure Woodsons toe and shoulder still bothers him and he is not on the report. Thank you though

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to someone within the coaching staff he still has issues with his shin and wont heal fully until the season is over. But for 3 hours he can go pretty much 95%.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I had a shin injury in Muay Thai and that sucker took about 6 months to heal.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I have faith clay will play his heart out no matter how is shin or hamstring feels for that matter. he probably wouldnt even need pain killers if it hurt that bad-he'll be in the zone the whole game.

L

Lunchboxer

Mathews is no Jay Cutler. Mathews will play his Heart out and then some. CM3 always plays hard every down he plays. He never gives up on plays. Remember the game against the giants he was able to catch up with the RB and knock the ball out and it stayed in bounds.

CM3 is the total predator.

Eis Bowl

Touchdown Artist
Reaction score
I did,scroll back to my first post

Scroll back and read the first post. The OP wasn't asking any questions so your link was pointless.

Anywho... like others said it will linger until the off season. At least with an extra week between games it will get a bit more rest.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
(Church Lady voice)
Matthews sin?
Well, my my my.
Playing on the lord's day of rest.
Running around in those tight little pants to show his tight little butt for all the world to see.
Taking a shower with all those other men.
So who is behind this?
Who was it?
Who could it be?
Could it be.............SATAN!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts