Matt Schaub is out for the season (foot)

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Do they even have any fans? Last I checked, they wanted to move to L.A. I lived in Florida, never met a Jacksonville fan in my life, and I have met fans of every team down South, even damn Steeler fans whom can be the biggest ******** ever.

All 3 of them are great.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
:confused:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...-texans-injures-shoulder-jacksonville-jaguars

Coach Gary Kubiak said after the game that initial X-rays were inconclusive, while Leinart said there's a "pretty good possibility I won't be coming back this season.
"It's pretty disappointing. It's tough to swallow, but we'll just move forward," Leinart said. "Everything that's happened to me, this was a great opportunity. ... It's unfortunate, but I'm not going to give up. It's not my nature. I'll just keep moving
forward and figure this thing out one step at a time."
A source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter that Leinart will have his collarbone checked Monday in Houston and "all indications are it's broken."

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is He STILL around? Wow. He was lucky to actually come out with positive numbers in the late 90's after the disaster he was in Tampa Bay.

LOL he might need to be. Him or Dante Cullpepper ... might even be time to give flutie a call. Anybody really.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For one, I hope BrINT shows up. Here's the chance for Rodgers to STICK IT TO HIM once and for all. As far as the Texans are concerned, I think its pretty amazing that they won a game with Leinert. Might as well stick with him. Put Brett where he belongs - on the bench as a back up for the league minimum. LOL

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well with the Texans losing first and second string QBs I think their shot of a SB appearance is gone. I read a story maybe 3 weeks ago about a Texans fan who got "Houston Texans Super Bowl XLVI Champions" tattooed on his arm. Haha owned. In all seriousness I thought Super Bowl XLVI might have been Packers vs. Texans, but now I am thinking Packers vs. Raiders or...and I *hate* to say it, Patriots.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel for them. I like Andre Johnson. Classy player. So much promise this year with 8-3 record and Manning out. Who knows maybe Yates can win 1 playoff game before getting destroyed in Divisional round.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts