Matt Flynn

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen him play well in 3 or 4 games now. He's like a mini-Rodgers. Good mobility, REALLY good arm (i think).

With all of the horrible QB's in the league right now, I would think he'd be a shoo-in as a starter at, say, a Washington, Seattle, Jacksonville, Miami, Indianapolis ( i know that situation is a little different).

So the question is, will he continue to be a Packer or will he look for work elsewhere? You can't hardly blame for leaving if he does since there's really no chance at him being a starter in GB.

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is a great fit in Green Bay. I've been very surprised at his poise and accuracy whenever he's been given a chance to play. Nice to have a quality backup but I agree, it's going to be hard to hang onto him if he has offers to compete for a starting role elsewhere.

OP
OP
Ceodore

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this similar situation was part of the reason the Pack dumped Favre when they did. The time had come where Rodgers was coming into his own, I think his contract was about up, and he was (clearly) good enought to be a starter elsewhere.

Obviously this time it's different as Rodgers is in his prime

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do believe he will move on, I think he is very good and a team in need will look his way look at Hasslebeck when he went to seahawks,I like how he played last night he did an AAron with running it in.

Members online

No members online now.