masthay = terrible?

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, our punter just had a 21 yd punt. This is embarrassing. I am so disappointed in that personnel decision. He has been a definite weak link for us thus far this year.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Hey I think he isn't that bad, we all make mistakes. Quarterbacks throw stupid interceptions, runners drop the ball. I bet he will learn.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
people are missing that it's not just the punter or the kicker, our whole special teams has been very very very bad the past 3-4 years. We can't punt, we cant cover, we can't return. When your team gives up huge special teams plays every week, it just gives the other team hope. I really thought MM and TT were gonna take special teams seriously this year, but it appears they did not. I didnt think kapinos was that bad, if you look at the game tape kapinos had like 5-6 tackles last year. Your punter should not be getting tackles... The underlying problem of WTF are we doing on specials teams, is still there. Letting the other team start at the 50 yard line every-drive is like playing with 10 players.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He's a rookie, isn't he? Why are we expecting the world out of a punter? Seems like there are more pressing issues, like our O-line, that still hasn't been fixed.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"more to worry about than the punter"
hahaha I agree
but u could lump this whole thread under: ST = Terrible

Pack better get it together quick!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
And this team was supposed to be a SB contender!? <chuckles> ST is the differece maker in big games. You can't win a SB with poor special teams. Well, you could I guess, but it would be a lot harder with a cruddy special teams.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts