Mason Crosby sucks

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Let's see, Mason makes a 56 yarder and then a 52 yarder to win the Dallas game, and you want to get rid of him?

That does not compute!

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. This is an old thread. Maybe time to finally lock it since Mason has now done it all?

Sky King

Reaction score
To show how coaches know more then posters

You can avoid the thread
Nice. Would it be too much to hope for a little civility amongst fellow Packer fans? Why not let people enjoy this victory without rehashing some ancient post, seemingly in an attempt rub somebody's nose in the dirt? The Crosby thread had long ago been a bag of ashes and his successful kick(s) have long ago responded loudly to any criticism of him that happened way back when.

Well below your usual standards, LTF. Be happy.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice. Would it be too much to hope for a little civility amongst fellow Packer fans? Why not let people enjoy this victory without rehashing some ancient post, seemingly in an attempt rub somebody's nose in the dirt? The Crosby thread had long ago been a bag of ashes and his successful kick(s) have long ago responded loudly to any criticism of him that happened way back when.

Well below your usual standards, LTF. Be happy.
You are actually right..

However if we lost, you would see all sort of posts rubbing it in..

I am human... So I'm gloating.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mason Crosby's 51-yard FG is the longest game-winning FG in NFL postseason history per Elias Sports. How's that for clutch?
Also the first time ever that three 50 yard plus field goals were kicked in the final two minutes of a playoff game.

Members online

Latest posts