Marshawn Lynch for AJ Hawk trade RUMOR---coming from a Bills site, opinions?

vipercwf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, I really think they are ligitmately trying to make a trade. For who, when or if it actually happens is a whole nother story and we'll just have to see.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, I really think they are ligitmately trying to make a trade. For who, when or if it actually happens is a whole nother story and we'll just have to see.
Hawk has asked for a trade and that is FACT.

He has not DEMANDED one, let it be clear. Hawk is not a problem guy. But he's not happy he's not playing every down.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing I would question here is why in the hell are the Bills willing to give up Lynch? Don't they need all the help they can get over there? Does not compute!!!!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing I would question here is why in the hell are the Bills willing to give up Lynch? Don't they need all the help they can get over there? Does not compute!!!!

Cause there is no point in being stacked at one position when you have a long list of needs at other positions.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score

They have three starting caliber running backs on their team, they need help everywhere besides RB

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Mortensen tweeted this morning that Buffalo and Green Bay might revisit a trade for Marshawn Lynch. They could go with Hawk, but what they really want is a starter for their offensive line AND a draft pick.

Twitter / Chris Mortensen: Packers & Bills could revi ...

With our Offensive Line looking the way it did last weekend, giving up two sacks, who do we give up? I noticed Lang is inactive today, but I think we need him to replace an aging Tauscher. Maybe we trade Colledge?

FWIW, Mort also reports that league football people think Thompson will be reluctant, and I agree. We need the depth for our O-Line more than we need Hawk.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just wondering how much Hawk will play today, and what it might mean. If he plays a bunch, is it because they're trying to make him a little happier, or are they showcasing him? Thoughts...?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Felt like they were showcasing Lynch today.

Almost no other reason he goes from 3 carries last week to feature back this week.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we get him this week. It would be sad to see Hawk go, but I would still do it, he could really help us!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Bills should be happy for a pick. They need all the help they can get.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Mortensen tweeted this morning that Buffalo and Green Bay might revisit a trade for Marshawn Lynch. They could go with Hawk, but what they really want is a starter for their offensive line AND a draft pick.

Twitter / Chris Mortensen: Packers & Bills could revi ...

With our Offensive Line looking the way it did last weekend, giving up two sacks, who do we give up? I noticed Lang is inactive today, but I think we need him to replace an aging Tauscher. Maybe we trade Colledge?

FWIW, Mort also reports that league football people think Thompson will be reluctant, and I agree. We need the depth for our O-Line more than we need Hawk.
IMHO Spitz and a 6th or even a 5th sounds reasonable...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Bill fans want Bulaga for Lynch and a 2nd. I told them TT would have to have a brain tumor to make that deal.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
They want Bulaga? AND A 2ND?

I thought Bills fans were reasonable.

If we give up Bulaga and a 2, I want Spiller.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well except for that procedure penalty, Bulaga played great in place of Clifton. I'm pretty sure he's not going anywhere.

Latest posts