Mark Roman Cut!! Also Ingle Martin Signs

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:
Please, Zero, keep up! What the hell have been arguing about for the last six months. The other side just hasn't chimed in yet!
What the hell have been arguing about? Who or what?

I'm at work, don't confuse me!! )
Out or respect for my man Depack, I will not use HIS name in vain ever again.

His? What? I thought DePack was DeGirl? P
HIS is not referencing Depack! Did you get any sleep last night, Zero?

Reaction score
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:
Zero2Cool said:
DakotaT said:
Please, Zero, keep up! What the hell have been arguing about for the last six months. The other side just hasn't chimed in yet!
What the hell have been arguing about? Who or what?

I'm at work, don't confuse me!! )
Out or respect for my man Depack, I will not use HIS name in vain ever again.

His? What? I thought DePack was DeGirl? P
HIS is not referencing Depack! Did you get any sleep last night, Zero?

I.... am ........ soooo ......... lost. :-?

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay lost boyz:

Digs, Warhawk, Me, and others, have had a many thread argument with Pyle, Depack, and others about who is responsible for the 4-12 season last year - Sherman or TT.

They argue that Sherman had a winning record and got us to the playoffs, we argue that Sherman drove our team into the ground.

I conceded to Depack that I pick on Sherman too much and won't do it any more, so I don't name him. Sherman = HIS.

Digs and I were ripping on Sherman without having to spell it out. Roman was a Sherman signing and we both called him a Nancy!

Sorry Depack another Sherman boy bites the dust!

I hope this is clear enough!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oooooh....kinda like the Jets and the Sharks. Who amongst us has the voice to sing "Maria"??

And for those too young to know, it is a reference to West Side Story.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good god people - let me settle this argument once & for all - who is responsible for the 4-12 season??

the guys on the friggin field!!!

there... now wasn't that EASY?? roflmao!!!

i'd be happy to play the part of maria or any other part you'd like me to play!!! :)

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh....she likes role playing. Good for you 4pack!!

If you pass the Maria test, we can proceed to Catholic Schoolgirl and the Principal! Ooh-la-la!! Or perhaps Naughty Librarian and he late book!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am seeking some privacy at the mere thought!!

Dakota.......the two camps will never really see eye to eye on the MS issue. While I am happy to use him as a reference point for some of the shortcomings of the last several years, no need to bait the others with it. Their shame is eternal......isn't that enough?? LOL

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
I am seeking some privacy at the mere thought!!

Dakota.......the two camps will never really see eye to eye on the MS issue. While I am happy to use him as a reference point for some of the shortcomings of the last year, no need to bait the others with it. Their shame is eternal......isn't that enough?? LOL
Eye to Eye, hell we aren't even at Foot to @$$, our camp being the foot of course!

And yes, their shame is enough, and the arguments did make the off- season go faster!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
good god people - let me settle this argument once & for all - who is responsible for the 4-12 season??

i'd be happy to play the part of maria or any other part you'd like me to play!!! :)

Let it be known, guys on the field mean every guy on the field. Meaning players, coaches etc :)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's safe to assume that Thompson at least tried to shop Roman around. Otherwise, he would not have kept him around so long. But as others have said, you can't get much in return for a guy who looks like he's going to be cut anyway. Had Roman stayed, he would've been a cancer. That was obvious to everyone in the league.

I won't miss Roman, but I think some of you guys are exaggerating when you call him the "matador" and all that stuff. It's easy to criticize DB's for missing a lot of tackles, because almost all DB's, including some of the best, miss a lot of tackles. They are the smallest guys on the defense, and by the time the RB's get to them they've built up a full head of steam. Also, a lot of tackles by DB's need to be made in the open field, which is much more difficult than when a DL or LB can zero in on a ballcarrier who has no escape and really slam him.

Having said that, I will happy to have a guy back there who is more of a hitter. I can't say it enough times: I really like the way this defense is shaping up.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
4packgirl said:

Let it be known, guys on the field mean every guy on the field. Meaning players, coaches etc :)

let's not forget the guys in stripes as well!! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts