Mark Chmura Calls Jermichael Finley 'a Moron'

asshalo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This I agree with. It's better to get the whole story straight before we start judging Chmura. Like jkrelt said, Chmura was simply responding to questions about his opinions towards Finley's character. He never downplayed Finley's skills or development, just gave him a word of advice to shut your mouth and do your job on the field. Finley shouldn't have been so rash to take Chmura's words for granted. In fact for a guy like Chmura who's been through the media circus and a victim of their scrutiny, wouldn't it be wise for Finley to take Chmura's advice seriously?
I don't see how the fact that it came up while Chmura was doing his job really helps his cause. Sure it's not as bad as him making a press release about it. You can commend his honesty all you want, but that doesn't mean there weren't ulterior motives behind his statement-- like profit and jealously. The criticism should have been such that it didn't create a controversial headline in itself.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was it Finley who mentioned Chmura, or the other way around? Guessed so...

As a professional........or at least he is suppose to be.......Chumura talked smack about Finely. He stepped over the line no doubt. He should have not crossed the line he did. Just like everyone on this board has their opinions. 95 percent of the people on this Forum have talked **** about Jarret Bush. Doesn't mean that we are all Jealous of him. Except maybe that he plays for the Packers and he makes more money than most people here. .... lol

Anyhow PackerRS......I respect your opinion.......and I think Chumura was out of line.......but Jealous? I don't think so. I do like Finley and am a big fan of his and hope he stays healthy has 1000 yards receiving and catches 20 TD passes........and we win the Superbowl. Then......is when I will say Chumura has a reason to be jealous. But of course if all those things happen, we won't have to worry about Chumura, because he will just crawl into a little corner and start sucking his thumb while slowly rocking back and forth. :D

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a professional........or at least he is suppose to be.......Chumura talked smack about Finely. He stepped over the line no doubt. He should have not crossed the line he did. Just like everyone on this board has their opinions. 95 percent of the people on this Forum have talked **** about Jarret Bush. Doesn't mean that we are all Jealous of him. Except maybe that he plays for the Packers and he makes more money than most people here. .... lol

Anyhow PackerRS......I respect your opinion.......and I think Chumura was out of line.......but Jealous? I don't think so. I do like Finley and am a big fan of his and hope he stays healthy has 1000 yards receiving and catches 20 TD passes........and we win the Superbowl. Then......is when I will say Chumura has a reason to be jealous. But of course if all those things happen, we won't have to worry about Chumura, because he will just crawl into a little corner and start sucking his thumb while slowly rocking back and forth. :D
I respect yours also, I just can't find another motive for Chmura to, out of the blue (yes, he was questioned about it, but really not in that tone), to call Finley dumb and tell him to shut up. Well, I CAN find another motive for Chmura to attract attention to himself, but I don't think that low of him yet.

Members online

Latest posts