Many Great Games Today

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears Vs Lions for sure!!! I've been waiting for that game for a while! I hope they beat the crap out of each other. This is going to be a big day for the NFC north, with the Pack taking on the Viking tomorrow night.

As the Pack isn't playing today, I'm probably going to see what's going on around the league. As we are in the 2nd half of the season, I think it's time we start to pay closer attention to teams that are starting to get better going into the playoffs and see who is starting to fall off. Now is the time to really start to get the measure of some of these teams.

I live in the Philly area so we are getting the Eagles/ Cards game here.

The Saints/ Falcons game is also going to be interesting as we could be facing either one of those teams or both in the playoffs.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm watching the Saints right now, listening to someone in my house yelling at how bad their defense can't stop the run.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Looking forward to the Bears and ***** for sure,..got one eye on the Rams/Browns game... (kinda hoping for a win for the Browns season ticket holder! :sneaky:)
The other eye is on the KC game... we play them Dec 18th... and I DEFINITELY want a win then! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts