Manhunt on for junk-grabber

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny stuff:
LAMBEAU CREEP: MANHUNT FOR INFAMOUS PACKER PERV: There's a desperate manhunt going on in Wisconsin. John Jagler of Milwaukee's WTMJ-AM is searching for the man "who grabbed Packers Wide Receiver Ruvell Martin's junk at Sunday's game against the Vikings"

Packers receiver Donald Driver told Jagler Tuesday night that "what happened to Ruvell 'just ain't right' and says it's the talk of the lockerroom."
----------------------------

This.Is.Hilarious.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah she pushes my 5 to the max, borderline 6er
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bozz..

I think it's time you turn yourself in to the authorities.... :shock:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
okay now I gotta say, if you loook closely, the guy pulled at his right thigh and the stretchy pants make it look like he is pulling his junk. Look at how the green stripe is stretched. He probably thought he was helping keep him up there and it appears all wrong.

At least that is what Trom told me...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bozz..

I think it's time you turn yourself in to the authorities.... :shock:

no way dude, i was sitting on the 30 yard line watching that scene, just as shocked as all of you. You see it in a 2x3 inch computer video, imagine that on the jumbo screen. Chilling.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
okay now I gotta say, if you loook closely, the guy pulled at his right thigh and the stretchy pants make it look like he is pulling his junk. Look at how the green stripe is stretched. He probably thought he was helping keep him up there and it appears all wrong.

Yeah Trippster......helping to keep him "up!"
Trom....SHAME on you going for a freebee!!! :lol:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Have to say - I wasn't looking that close (nor am I likely to)!! :)

Reaction score
You know trom, if you need a place to hide you can always come over to my house... *blushes*

I can bring out "twister", we can rent a whole bunch of movies, eat popcorn, do our nails, pluck our eyebrows, do each other's hair, talk about our school crushes... it'll be just like a sleep over. :D

PS - Hope you don't mind rats.

PPS - You're going down in fantasy this week! :x

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Much more fun around here when we're 8-1. Only thing we have to complain about this year is not having great punt and kickoff returners.

Last year it was the passing game, running game, O-line, db's, lb's, te's coaches mgmt, lost players, Favre, A-Rod, draft,etc.

GO NIPPLES!!!!

I MEAN, GO PACKERS!!!!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
de_real_deal said:
Much more fun around here when we're 8-1. Only thing we have to complain about this year is not having great punt and kickoff returners.

AND not having any cheer leaders. :evil:

Sure we do. We have the "little" coeds from UW-GB.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey those girls are tough. I saw them out in skirts during a cold rainstorm. Most NFL cheerleaders would have had their full rain gear on.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Still better than watching Chatman make 17 moves and get one yard.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey those girls are tough. I saw them out in skirts during a cold rainstorm. Most NFL cheerleaders would have had their full rain gear on.

They're a hardy lot up der in da nort voods datcha know. Da can take a little cold rain.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
de_real_deal said:

AND not having any cheer leaders. :evil:

Sure we do. We have the "little" coeds from UW-GB.

Back in the day, I used to date one of those "little" cheerleaders from UWGB... lets just say they are very athletic. :twisted:

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
UPDATE!! (in my best Robert Stack voice form Unsolved mysteries)THE GRABBER IS FOUND AND RUVELL TALKS:
Click here
We have found the crotch grabber! A buddy of his fingered him out to me in an e-mail. His buddy actually lives in Minnesota but is from here. The grabber, who is refusing so far to come on the air, is mortified. He's scared that the players won't do the Lambeau Leap anymore and he will be hated like Steve Bartman.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classic.

I was wondering that myself though, if players might not leap as much (which is ok, cuz every player does it after every TD, kinda watering it down).