Man Vs Food Packer Edition

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man vs Food packer edition will air in november. Adam comes face to face with a very large challenge.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oh man!!! That show usually gives me heartburn at the VERY least!.. But I'll have to tune into this one!:)

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
My guess it involves Brats, Cheese, Beer,.. in massive quantities!

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
It's probably a 8lbs mountain of fries drenched in cheese or something with a Beer on the house if you finish it.

I don't think Adam even participates in the challenges anymore. This season he just finds other people to do it. He probably went to a cardiologist and they told him maybe he should stop stuffing his face for his own health. He's eaten some ridiculous amounts of artery clogging foods.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LOL that dude is annoying on that show, and he just pigs himself out. You watch it wondering when he is going to get sick from scarfing the food so fast and so much.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
thats what I mean...seriously gross! Sweating...turning white, while still pounding in the food.. brrrrr:speechless:

JASIII

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the filming of that episode he went to a sports bar in town, can't exactly recall which one, Champions? Ate some big burger or something. Sounds like it will be way lamer than it could have been. Some stupid cheesy sports bar, psshht!

Ps: just checked online, it's Champions, they have a 6lb burger called the 'Gravedigger" for $93. Like I said, that episode could have been WAY cooler if they actually did something interesting instead of a lame sportsbar

Members online

Latest posts