Major Packers sponser unable to locate Packers

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey... fair is fair ... it took Associated 3 years to find Cletidius Hunt. You'd think it'd be easy to find a rather large man, pushing a hot dog cart (I surmise)...but no....when people, or entities like the Green Bay Packers don't want to be found they get creative and hide out... in small towns, in strip malls parking lots, pretend to be homeless-living in refrigerator boxes somewhere off the beaten path ... my guess is that the Packers were 'skips' who made a conscious decision to hide from Associated. Who knows, perhaps the Pack's construction note came due and, by claiming the $1400, would give up their secret hiding place. Nefarious things like that go on all of the time. ;) I'd say that it's the Packers' fault. ;)

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Nefarious things like that go on all of the time. ;) I'd say that it's the Packers' fault. ;)
Everyone should keep in mind that weeds is an evil banker so of course he would post this. I believe he's the local chairman of the "Steal Money from Everyone" committee, which of course is part of the worldwide banking conspiracy. I've heard from inside sources that they have secret passwords and handshakes, and that offensive hats are required. There are also reports that weeds rubs his hands together and smiles when reading stories like this. Even his forum name is a clue – an unwanted and pernicious invader nearly impossible to stamp out. Coincidence? I think not.:eek: And how will you know for sure such a committee exists and weeds is the chairman? If he denies it of course!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty ironic since one of the current symbols of the Packers, Air-Run Rodgers, was featured in ***. Bank ads.
I always found these ads kind of lame. I think they are just relying on the excitement that it's Mr. Rodgers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
What???? I feel like I lost some Brain Cells...

Members online

Latest posts