Madison & Milwaukee stores for Packers "stuff"

starlifter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are flying in to Milwaukee in June and driving through Madison to southwest Wisconsin. Can anyone suggest anywhere in those areas that carries a pretty good selection of Packers "stuff." I don't have anything in particular in mind, but living in California not a lot available other than #12 jerseys and some hats. I know it is not football season, but its time to go back and visit mom.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
In Madison I know at the East Towne Mall there is are three stores that sell Packer stuff, the first one sells jerseys and hats, the second one paintings, and the third various autographed items. Not so sure on the West Side of Madison or downtown because there is a lot of UW stuff. I also can't help for Milwaukee.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett had a store in the Madison area, Sun Prairie, for awhile but they shut down last summer. I believe the manager said they were moving their location to Columbus Wi just north of Madison.

Fan4Ever.com » Fan Store

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dave, I am not sure what your interested in but I know someone who is trying to sell his packer memorabilia. He has alot of stuff so if your interested send me an email and I can get you his contact info. [email protected] Its mostly signed framed pictures, jerseys, and some helmets.

OP
OP
starlifter

starlifter

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am over the collectibles stage. I have enough of that stuff sitting around. Probably looking more for clothing so I can wear it to the 49er games with my wife. Yes, she is a 49ers fan, but I still love her.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am over the collectibles stage. I have enough of that stuff sitting around. Probably looking more for clothing so I can wear it to the 49er games with my wife. Yes, she is a 49ers fan, but I still love her.

In that case I would stick with the packers pro shop website. They would have the most stuff. I really cant think of any place that would have a large amount of clothing or things like that this time of year. Good luck

legendsofthefield

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have 2 Retail locations in Wisconsin.
One in Greenfield & the other in Delafield.
Both stores offer autographed photos, jerseys, canvases, helmets, mini helmet, etc.
Thanks

Members online

Latest posts