Mad About The Game? Do Something About It...

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are only a forums, we talk what we talk but we never do anything to benefit the Packers or the league. Well I say, lets do something productive about it.

Roger Goodell
280 Park Avenue, Suite 12, New York
NY 10017-1216
phone 212-450-2000
fax 212-681-7599
[email protected] (NFL STAFF MEMBERS)

Call, phone, fax. Whatever!

Instead of whining on a forums, actually do something about it and make your voice heard.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
National Football League
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Dear Commissioner Goodell,
I am a shareholder in the Green Bay Packers. I just watched a game where repeated questionable calls made by the replacement refs cost my team a game. It is painfully obvious that the replacement refs can not handle the job. The game moves faster than division III NCAA games. I know I attend D III regularly at Trinity College. On top of that they do not know the NFL rules. While I agree there should be accountability of the referees; however at this point the image of the league is being hurt. On top of that, the poor officiating could have players getting hurt. Get this matter settled before it gets any worse. This looks as bad as the 1987 season strikes replacement players. Here a hint you need the players and officials.

Paul Edward Zukowski
Shareholder, Green Bay Packers

OP
OP
_Xyn

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have an email address? I searched but couldn't find one.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That entire debacle was about them not knowing the rules. Im sure that guy thought if i throw up td then we can review it....well no *******...you can not....and thus we have this.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is old but may be correct
NFL Offices
Phone: 1-212-450-2000
Fax: 212 – 681 – 7573
Commisioner’s e-mail:
[email protected]
Send mail here :
National Football League280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

NFL staff members can be reached via-email by [email protected].

OP
OP
_Xyn

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That entire debacle was about them not knowing the rules. Im sure that guy thought if i throw up td then we can review it....well no *******...you can not....and thus we have this.
Dam, you may have a point, not sure if you know your stuff, i'm not a College fan. But you may make a great point and it's so sad and concerning that this could be happening.

NOW, PROBLEM is, the rule officials cannot decide possesion in REPLAY!!! WHY? Are they limiting the replay ability to dictate a replay? The truth is the truth. If I was the official I would of been so embarrassed I would of went against the rules and ruled it an interception not fearing the rules cause I called it right.

It's not even a debate, it was a interception clearly. If it's not we should not be fans of the NFL.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dam, you may have a point, not sure if you know your stuff, i'm not a College fan. But you may make a great point and it's so sad and concerning that this could be happening.

NOW, PROBLEM is, the rule officials cannot decide possesion in REPLAY!!! WHY? Are they limiting the replay ability to dictate a replay? The truth is the truth. If I was the official I would of been so embarrassed I would of went against the rules and ruled it an interception not fearing the rules cause I called it right.
These arent D1 officials to my knowledge so none of them have review experience and all the rules that pertain to it.

OP
OP
_Xyn

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These arent D1 officials to my knowledge so none of them have review experience and all the rules that pertain to it.

Yes I know, their there same reviews, but the rules dictate they couldn't overturn the call. My feelings is the NFL should change the rules for games like this, lets be honest it could happen to the real Umpires. Umpires make mistakes VIDEO doesn't! Why have the need to trust an umpire every call? Sooner or later the umpires wont matter too much.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every TD is reviewed by the booth and they didn't overturn it..so whoever that person is, is also a blind moron

OP
OP
_Xyn

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you sure your right? I believe I heard before it was reviewed it couldn't be overturned because they cannot determine who controlled the ball in instant replay.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't know that. You'd think that's one of the main reasons they would have reviews...
I think its the root of how things got screwed up. You shouldn't know that rule...I shouldn't..and a dIII ref shouldn't and they didnt and they called it thinking they could review it and then they found out the rule.

NFL_Joke

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is old but may be correct
NFL Offices
Phone: 1-212-450-2000
Fax: 212 – 681 – 7573
Commisioner’s e-mail:
[email protected]
Send mail here :
National Football League280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

NFL staff members can be reached via-email by [email protected].

That's the generic one he was given but doesn't use. To avoid situations like this he uses his wife's last name instead with and R. In front of it

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It wasn't duel!!! Guy stuck a hand in there after McMillan intercepted the ball. We are talking about rules here when the spirit of the game was violated and the replay booth had a chance to set things right. Give me a break.:mad:

Oh, I'm writing

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Im sure that guy thought if i throw up td then we can review it....well no *******...you can not....and thus we have this.

All scoring plays are reviewed?

If what your saying is the ref called td only cuz he knew it would be reviewed?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can review who had it other wise all the shows wouldnt be calling the refs out
He is partly correct, possession is not reviewable in joint reception. My understanding is, they can not change possession, although they can take the td away.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell
National Football League
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Dear Commissioner Goodell,
I am a shareholder in the Green Bay Packers. I just watched a game where repeated questionable calls made by the replacement refs cost my team a game. It is painfully obvious that the replacement refs can not handle the job. The game moves faster than division III NCAA games. I know I attend D III regularly at Trinity College. On top of that they do not know the NFL rules. While I agree there should be accountability of the referees; however at this point the image of the league is being hurt. On top of that, the poor officiating could have players getting hurt. Get this matter settled before it gets any worse. This looks as bad as the 1987 season strikes replacement players. Here a hint you need the players and officials.

Paul Edward Zukowski
Shareholder, Green Bay Packers

My letter won't be that polite

Miggy Torres

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's real simple. The integrity of the game is at stake, & the stalemate between the NFL and NFLRA shows no sign of slowing. Unless it effects their "bottom line" the NFL can afford to let this drag on all season. It's time to mobilize as fans. We need fans to avoid watching any NFL games that don't feature your favorite team. Let's show the Roger Goodell & the NFL that we're fed up and it's time to bring the real refs back!

@WeWontWatch1
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/We-Wont-Watch/472997172733491

Members online

Latest posts