Loving watching the bear fans HATE GB winning SB

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The New AFC/NFC trophy's are fugly...

I can certainly respect a differing opinion. I don't think they're fugly but I also think they could've been done better. I'm just happy they're better looking than the previous Special Olympics trophies that were known as the Halas/Hunt trophies.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears had TWO chances to eliminate the Packers and FAILED both times. Sore Losers!!! ha ha ha BTW..they don't seem to hate us too much during summer vacation time in Wisconsin.

Yeah, well, you know we were just lucky. The great thing is: the Bears fans actually believe that.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I like the new design, because now when i see the new trophy design it will remind me of how we beat the bears in chicago in the nfc chanpionship for the first one!

:chisux:

Never thought of that, but that is great.

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My GF is a die hard Chargeless fan. She HATES the Packers and would not shut up the entire game.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R9Yq-UQ8bk"]YouTube - After The Game[/ame]

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My GF is a die hard Chargeless fan. She HATES the Packers and would not shut up the entire game.
YouTube - After The Game

Due respect as I'm not one to usually insult someone's girl, but she sounds like an idiot in that clip.

"I'd rather someone with talent win..." WTF is that? She sounds just like every other Charger fan here in San Diego. Has she SEEN Rodger's stats the past three year? The dude is VERY talented.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's hilarious that the Chargers traded Brees away :rotfl:

In all fairness, it's a hindsight thing. Bress had what could have easily been a career ending injury. Lucky for him he turned out better than OK.

And the Chargers haven't really missed a beat with Rivers taking the snaps. As much as I hate the Chargers and am anti Rivers, he's not the reason why that team under-achieves every year. The team as a whole seems to have no heart in crucial moments, and one guy just can't account for that no matter how hard he tries.

That said, I love seeing them choke every year. Makes living in San Diego much more enjoyable.

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Due respect as I'm not one to usually insult someone's girl, but she sounds like an idiot in that clip.

"I'd rather someone with talent win..." WTF is that? She sounds just like every other Charger fan here in San Diego. Has she SEEN Rodger's stats the past three year? The dude is VERY talented.

Go ahead. Insult away!....lol She doesn't read this forum. It's beneath her....:D

I normally defend those close to me when they cannot defend themselves but since she ruined my Superbowl and basically my birthday celebration, I'll make an exception in this case. Fire away Packer fans!:Heristical:

PackersPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all fairness, it's a hindsight thing. Bress had what could have easily been a career ending injury. Lucky for him he turned out better than OK.

And the Chargers haven't really missed a beat with Rivers taking the snaps. As much as I hate the Chargers and am anti Rivers, he's not the reason why that team under-achieves every year. The team as a whole seems to have no heart in crucial moments, and one guy just can't account for that no matter how hard he tries.

That said, I love seeing them choke every year. Makes living in San Diego much more enjoyable.

I hear ya! The Chargeless crawled out of the NFL Cellar the year I moved out here in '05. Ever since they blew their *** with Schotty, Norvell has driven his daddy's Corvette into a tree.

The Chargeless and Madres are simple farm teams. Nothing more.

Members online