Lovie would like a veteran behind Cutler

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
No matter how badly Jay Cutler plays, he's going to be the Bears' starting quarterback. With the amount of money the Bears are paying him and the king's ransom they traded away to acquire him from the Broncos, Cutler's job...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Heh, thanks RS for pointing out the innuendo (IN YOUR ENDO) of my comment :p I didn't notice it before, but when talking about Cutler, u can never have enough derogatory statements.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh, thanks RS for pointing out the innuendo (IN YOUR ENDO) of my comment :p I didn't notice it before, but when talking about Cutler, u can never have enough derogatory statements.
I was actually refering to the tittle of the thread! LOL! Didn't notice your post could also have that meaning!
As Jerry Seinfeld would be quick to point out...
"..not that there's anything wrong with that!":chisux:
Classic. One of the best Seinfeld episodes... That and the lady Jerry one!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should bring in Dante Culpepper, actually who is the back up in Chicago?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should bring in Dante Culpepper, actually who is the back up in Chicago?
Isn't Sid Luckman still there? Bobby Wade? No, wait...Bobby Douglas....um...Bob Avallini....Justin Bush ( Justin Bush was another bum who was panhandming down on Division Street and he came in for a few games)...alas, the list of bums goes on and on...Vince Evans, Rick Meier,Jim Miller....Henry Burris!

I have to stop here, I am laughing myself silly.....

Latest posts