Lots of JerMichael Finley hate....

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im still a big fan. Yeah he has had some drops but with his size and ability he has the potential to be the best TE in the league!!

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im still a big fan. Yeah he has had some drops but with his size and ability he has the potential to be the best TE in the league!!

I think he gets it based on how much he hotdogs after every catch, tweets his greatness, and how he seems to think he has earned something. I think the guy is a genetic freak and has the ability to be the best TE in the league. It's whether you want all that comes with him. I for one could do without the rooster dance after a 5 yard reception.

Reaction score
We can keep him but probably for a 1 year deal so he can prove his worth. He is not worth top tier TE money. His two drops in the first drive were a bad omen for the rest of the game.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We can keep him but probably for a 1 year deal so he can prove his worth. He is not worth top tier TE money. His two drops in the first drive were a bad omen for the rest of the game.

This offense NEEDS to have a rhythm, and those drops just kill any chance of getting in one. Frankly, I don't know why we throw to him so much. Did just fine without him last year. I like Quarless's POTENTIAL too, and he's already the best blocker we have.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would be willing to put up with him for one more season to see if this season was a fluke. But wouldn't be mad if they dumped him either.

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bye bye JF! Take your talk and drops somewhere else!

You do realize that a lot of times someone who isn't playing well as a Packer usually comes back to do good things against them; Sharper, Longwell, Favre (for a year). I just wouldn't openly dismiss the guy.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You do realize that a lot of times someone who isn't playing well as a Packer usually comes back to do good things against them; Sharper, Longwell, Favre (for a year). I just wouldn't openly dismiss the guy.

Yea, so lets get a defense that can cover TE's lol

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finely is extremely talented and he isn't the only receiver on or corps to drop balls in this game or this season. I think he is well worth it for the catches he does make. Maybe those dropped balls is something that can be resolved with some coaching, just hope he has the sense to listen and learn.

OP
OP
Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This can go two ways:

JerMichael Finley will have a big year with the Packers.

JerMichael Finley will have a big year with another team.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you realize that when the Packers over pay someone it hurts the team!
Ahmad Carroll
Cledius Hunt

FARVE and LONGWELL have done nothing but prove the packers right for ditching thier self serving *****!

Sharper may have been on the Saints SB squad but that hardly cost the Packers anything!

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do you think we have 5 TE's on the roster? Finley can ****.. seriously. He celebrates like a damn fool after every catch. We don't need guys like that on our team. Plus he's had so many dropped balls this year. He can go ahead and sign with a different, instead of waste A-Rods time throwing him beautiful passes for him to just drop like a *******. D.J. Williams might be the future player at our TE position. Ted Thompson prepares for the future and he'll find a way in this off-season.

L

Lunchboxer

Do you realize that when the Packers over pay someone it hurts the team!
Ahmad Carroll
Cledius Hunt

FARVE and LONGWELL have done nothing but prove the packers right for ditching thier self serving *****!

Sharper may have been on the Saints SB squad but that hardly cost the Packers anything!

Who? Who is Ahmad Carroll and Cledius Hunt???:confused:

Munny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finley is a prime target in this offense, any big TE would be... With that said he has lost alot of confidence in his own ability to catch passes. To many times this season he has dropped wide open passes when they counted most. Free agent, I say let him go test the water as he is not worth the amount of $$ he will demand. He has lost all confidence in himself and his game has shown it.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who? Who is Ahmad Carroll and Cledius Hunt???:confused:

A google search yields endless bounty!

Carroll was a 1st round draft pick that cost the packers 100's of yards (1000's???) in penalties

Hunt was the biggest pile of **** ever to put on the Packer uniform and was over paid just because other teams showed interest. He got paid and never bother to practice or play worth a **** again.

Members online

Latest posts