Lost ratings

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
robdog Some time over the past few weeks, I lost the ability to see who did the ratings. I still see and leave the winner, like, old, etc icons but I cannot view who left them. At first I thought it was my linux OS but Vista with Chrome has the same problem. I donot recall this being an issue a month or so ago. Did something get updated? Or did I change something in two different operating systems?

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just assumed it was an update to the site. I noticed the change at least a week ago, but thought nothing of it. Along with that the User Summary Information section found under Avatars on posts no longer shows the full rating brake-down received by the user. Prior it displayed the total number of Positive/Neutral/Negative ratings respectively, now only positive ratings are displayed.

*edit* Win7 x64 OS with Chrome Browser. Also on my Android phone. I don't use an app to view the site.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No we are still using them. Just moved the site to a new server and updated some plug-ins to get ready for a major version update for XenForo.

For some reason, the post ratings got turned off during the upgrade. I will add that to the checklist for the next upgrade.