Loss Today Won't matter . . .

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings can not play on the road. That is a fact. They need their crappy dome and its noise. Without that advantage, they wither away. Losing to them today did not surprise me all that much. But I have no doubt we win easily next week.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vikings can not play on the road. That is a fact. They need their crappy dome and its noise. Without that advantage, they wither away. Losing to them today did not surprise me all that much. But I have no doubt we win easily next week.

I agree with all but the "easily" part. I think we win in the neighborhood of 35-24

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
7 day weather outlook at this time is for partly to mostly sunny in mid 20's both days next weekend.
If we play early games, try to get tickets in North end zone.

VikingsInvader

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Can't play on the road huh? Forgot already how our last matchup in Lambeau was VERY winnable, if not for some dumb picks? Forgot how we shut down Houston IN Houston and also beat the Rams IN St. Louis (all recent games)? But nope, we don't play well on the road. Idiot.

Reaction score
The way our defense played today it will not be easy to beat them. Remember we lost our last playoff game at home too.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing I saw today concerns me for next week. Execute and maintain our poise and the Pack should come away with a victory.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
the problem with packer players is that we the fan gives them the benefit of the doubt then they come through and show us the doubt.....(The only important games played R the first to the last)V Lombardi.....

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MINNEAPOLIS -- Just popping back on the blog quickly to pass along that the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers will play their wild-card playoff game Saturday night at 8 p.m. ET. It will be televised by NBC. Back in a bit with a look at the matchup.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/51532/vikings-packers-will-be-saturday-night

No! My friend's wedding is next Saturday! This is terrible! How can I tactfully leave the reception early without saying it's for the Packer game?

OP
OP
LZ13

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't play on the road huh? Forgot already how our last matchup in Lambeau was VERY winnable, if not for some dumb picks? Forgot how we shut down Houston IN Houston and also beat the Rams IN St. Louis (all recent games)? But nope, we don't play well on the road. Idiot.

Case in point: Super Bowls are generally not home games. :)

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
No! My friend's wedding is next Saturday! This is terrible! How can I tactfully leave the reception early without saying it's for the Packer game?
Just say U have chest pains and should go if someone insist on driving u just say I will be fine and will be back,if u have a smart phone pull over catch the game, if no smart phone go to a sports bar, chase some brews, if not go home have a 6pk ready and say the doctor told me it's best to stay at home.........

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If he's really your friend, he'll understand. Am I right?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Loss today won't matter...

Unless they lose next week, or

If a key injury occurs next week.

Then... It will matter.

On the good side, we won't have to worry about rusty players now.

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BARRRRRRRROOOOOO!!! Heck, I don't care what happens next Sunday. This was awesome knocking the Packers out of number two seed. I thought the Vikes would win 3 games this year, and I'm loving it. We have nothing to lose right now, and the Packers, well if they somehow lose to the Vikings at home at Lamblow, can you imagine the gnashing of teeth and the wailing?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wow, you were able to win in St. Louis? Bravo!!

Fact is, you have not been able to win a single game outdoors this year. And no, you don't play well on the road. You were 3-5 on the road, worst of all NFL playoff teams. Just because you were able to go into Houston and win at a time when they're playing their worst football of the season doesn't change that fact.

Members online

Latest posts