Looks like a nice board here...

Since69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm Since69 (as in "been a Packer fan since '69). I've belonged to other boards for quite a while but I've never seen this one before. Is it new?

Anyway, let's talk some football!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey since69, glad to have you on the site. PF.com was launched in Dec of 2004 so it is relativly new. Hope you make yourself at home here!

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69--You must be a good Packer fan. '69 was just at the beginning of the great decline of the Packer franchiseafter the "glory years Packers coached by Lombardi. A very big welcome to Packer forum, which is the best Packer Forum around from this Green Bay Born & Long(lifetime) time Packer fan located just five miles from Lambeau Field in DePere, Wi. I go back much earlier than '69. (sometime in the 40's) I have seen Packer teams coached by every Packer coach in Packer history. Look forward to your postings!! It is always time to talk Football, when you are a Packer fan. It is the only game in town, here in Green Bay!!!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
Hi all. I'm Since69 (as in "been a Packer fan since '69). I've belonged to other boards for quite a while but I've never seen this one before. Is it new?

Anyway, let's talk some football!

New fans are always welcome. Glad to have another one.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
I go back much earlier than '69. (sometime in the 40's) I have seen Packer teams coached by every Packer coach in Packer history.

That's pretty impressive! But I'm sure I've seen more Bears QBs than you have seen GB QBs!

lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts