Looking to buy: Finley 8x10 photo

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well ive been searching high and low for a 8x10 photo of Jermicael Finley. I cant find too much online and its pointless to search here in upstate NY. Anyone from WI or the GB area that can get their hands on one? It doesnt have to be autographed but I prefer it in color and in a Packers uni, action shot (cool, like grabbing a ball over a defender or something) and if possible an official NFL photo. Let me know the price and we can work something out. Thanks!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Beware of buying autos online, with or without a COA. The best thing I could even think of is getting it through a charity auction where you have a reasonable certainty that theirs is legit...Any ******** with a printer and a Sharpie could pass one off.
If you do buy off EBAY make sure to check the feedback of the other buyers. Good luck mate :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Legends of the field sells good stuff and its a company you can trust. They do alot of signings Public and Private with Packers, Bears, and Brewers. When I was into autographs they were one of the few companies I trusted (Jeffs Sports and Radtke also come to mind). If anyone is nervous about buying from them, dont be.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your Ernie Banks baseball is mighty tempting....
So, they're cool, IVO?

yeah, and so are these guys. Autographed Memorabilia - Radtke Sports

Im sure they wont like me saying this but if your making a purchase of something a little more expensive than lets say the Finley photo, try calling them and asking if they would take X number of dollars instead. I have bought a handful of my helmets from Radtke and they will do great deals for me if I group stuff together.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I spent my afternoon today looking at game worn Packer jerseys (about 30) from a friend of mines collection. He also was looking some Favre jerseys over. He had about 10 of those actually. It was pretty neat even though I cant stand favre.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
yeah, and so are these guys. Autographed Memorabilia - Radtke Sports

Im sure they wont like me saying this but if your making a purchase of something a little more expensive than lets say the Finley photo, try calling them and asking if they would take X number of dollars instead. I have bought a handful of my helmets from Radtke and they will do great deals for me if I group stuff together.
Eh, you're right, they probably wont like it, but whatever.

I always embarrass my girlfriend when I haggle...hehehe
Thanks for the heads-up

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eh, you're right, they probably wont like it, but whatever.

I always embarrass my girlfriend when I haggle...hehehe
Thanks for the heads-up

Tell her it could be worse...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2gM3RgiGZA]YouTube - This is SportsCenter - Negotiations (Drew Rosenhaus)[/ame]

OP
OP
A12ROD903

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOTF is good. They have a signing coming up with Finley and CM3.

NFL photos are REALLY expensive lol

Members online