Looking for something in particular

PackAttack56

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I'm from the St. Louis area and I go up to heaven every pre-season. I'm where could I find some shirts that talk a little bit of trash on the Bears and Vikes we have a lot of that stuff for Cardinals vs Cubs, and I can't find it on the net. So if it is out there, I need help finding it!:chisux:

adisonjackson12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha. You are so funny dude. I have never been into such stuff but i suggest you Google using these keywords. I am pretty sure sure you will be able to find the stuff you are looking for over the internet. Good luck with your search.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I'm from the St. Louis area and I go up to heaven every pre-season. I'm where could I find some shirts that talk a little bit of trash on the Bears and Vikes we have a lot of that stuff for Cardinals vs Cubs, and I can't find it on the net. So if it is out there, I need help finding it!:chisux:

Custom T-Shirts - Make Shirts Online at UberPrints.com

Go here......Design your own shirt, it is a lot of fun. I have done 10 shirts there so far and the shirt material is first rate. You'll have a one-of-a-kind shirt, not something bought out of a store. After I design it, order it, I usually get it within 5 days. Try it you'll like it! Last one I bought a couple of weeks ago, Hanes t-shirt, Graphics, words in all different type sets, 12 different colors...$11.99 :chisux: would be put on it easily, along with the lyrics to the Bears still suck.

Latest posts