Looking for size 56, 3XL jersey

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for any CURRENT or CLASSIC STAR (Reggie, LeRoy, etc. Favre is a maybe... I still own my old one I had as a kid, dog wears it now.) Packers player jersey. Any player is fine in either home or away save for Aaron Rodgers, I would only like away as I already own a home jersey. Size would need to be a 3X or size #56. 2X may also work, as jerseys run a bit big but I KNOW 3x works well for me.

PM me with details! Thanks!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jersey Sale Sites:
I have seen these posts, random suggestions, signature links long enough and an official rule needs to be made. We are no longer allowing ANYONE to post jersey sites in POSTS, SIGNATURES or ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE SITE. Please listen to this warning. We are going to immediately ban new members that come here and post these links. Existing members will get ONE warning.

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/full-list-of-rules-must-read-for-members.29585/

OP
OP
Chicocheese

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't this the classified section? I was just seeing if anyone on the forum had any old jersey's or duplicates that they would like to part with. I am NOT looking for a jersey site or making any kind of a subtle suggestion. I know the rules about jersey sites.

I would have bought a jersey from Drew if he had any in my size. I didn't see that post flagged.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You did nothing wrong...

I am putting it out there for anyone that THOUGHT about posting a link...

Staff online

Latest posts