Long time Packer backer

ravage

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I currently live in Altoona, WI, just outside of Eau Claire. Grew up in a small town SW of here. I've lived in Wisconin all my life, except the dark years in Iowa, all the way from just north of Milwaukee to just east of Mnpls/St.P.

Obviously was born and raised as a Packer backer. Unfornately I've only been to Lambeau once for a game.

It sometimes takes me a while to get into a new board so be patient. Hopefully I can contribute.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravage glad to have you on the site. No worries on getting warmed up to the flow here, take your time and pop a comment in here and there as you see fit. We have lots of people that kinda lurk until they want to hop on the wagon.

Look forward to reading your posts!
Ryan

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravage, A Big hello from a long, long time Packer Fan located a "stones throw" from Lambeau Field in De Pere, Wi. 4 miles south of lambeau) Good to have you aboard the Best Packer forum, I found. Ryan has done great job getting this Forum operating and so user friendly. You said you had been to lambeau Field once. What holding you back. Hiway 29 is now 4 lines and you can get here more quickly. You don't have come here for just a game. You can come to view thePackers practicing during Packer summer Camp. and watching practices are free on the Bleechers just across Oneida Street from Lambeau Field. There is also Summer Tradition days (1910 era Festival) held in Lambeau Field Parking lot during the first week of Packers Training Camp . Fun & games for all ages. I will give details and dates when available on the Packer Forum. Look forward to you postings. If you have any question about anything about the Packers, I think I handle them. I am senior citizen Packer Fan and been a Packer fan all my Life. I remember things from 1946 to present. I use all sources I can get my hands on, be it Newspapers, Packer Books. T.V. Packer shows, Radio Sport call in shows(emphasis on Packers. ) It is Packer , Packer 365 day a year in Green Bay!!

Members online

Latest posts