Long Live Sir William!!!

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
William is a special player.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Whose quiet leadership may be taken for granted by some fans, but never by the guy standing beside him...

... and never by those who are running behind him

He is a load to bring down

On those rare occasions when he carries the ball...

... and has soft hands...

...that belie the steel hard body that knows no quit.

He is as sure a tackler...

?

... as he is a blocker.

He will go high...

Or low...

? to do whatever it takes!

Always willing to lend a hand...

he will give a push if you need it.

William, you may have just gone to just 1 Pro Bowl

But believe me, we know it should have been your 7th.

Some say that Ray is dancing here...

... others claim it Lewis still trying to shake the cobwebs you gave him with all of those pancake blocks you put on him on the beautiful October Sunday in 2001.

I do know that at the Pro Bowl he (Ray Lewis) referred to you as Sir, as should all who have been graced by watching you play football the way it was meant to be played.

Thank you, Sir William

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bruce. You forgot that he also can leap tall buildings (and Vikings) with a single bound.

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahhh... nothing like the teamwork...

... you can count on from one of the Brethren. Great shot, and great fill in Vix.
vixtalkn said:
Bruce. You forgot that he also can leap tall buildings (and Vikings) with a single bound.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be a sad day when Henderson walks away - that's fer sure!
My understanding is he'll try and stick around as long as Brett is there.....

IU_packfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

that would be great, with henderson getting his first pro bowl last year, it would be nice to see favre and him there together as they end their careers

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IU_packfan said:

that would be great, with henderson getting his first pro bowl last year, it would be nice to see favre and him there together as they end their careers

Better yet, seeing them doing a lap around the stadium holding the Lombardi one more time[/b]

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vixtalkn said:

I'm surprised Henderson hasn't put a patent on that jump move over the defender. It seems like I see him do it once every week.

I wish guys like Hunt would have Henderson's work ethic. We'd actually have a decent DT then.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:
This guy has paid his dues. I don't want to see him on kick teams with potential to get hurt.

Yeah, I wish they'd take him and Ferguson off special teams. I thought that really set Ferguson back at receiver last year because he was always knicked up.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully,both of them don't play onthe special teams this year.I think both of them deserve to play their own positions,only.They have paid their dues,on the special teams. JMO. :beer:

OP
OP
B

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moving this up for Brother Net. I guess it pretty clearly states my position on the FB situation 8)

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
I'm surprised Henderson hasn't put a patent on that jump move over the defender. It seems like I see him do it once every week.

I wish guys like Hunt would have Henderson's work ethic. We'd actually have a decent DT then.

I was thinking the same thing, such a momentum pump when he does that move, even if it's only for an extra 5 yards it really energizes the stadium

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats what i love most about him is his hurdles. Favre to Henderson in the flat = Money

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only three words necessary: Big Will Rocks.

A surefire Packers HOFer. Best fullback in the league for the better part of a decade...a truly classy guy that will be missed far beyond his contributions on the field.

Alstott, if he has a conscience, has lost sleep for years knowing he made the Pro-Bowl as FB while Big Will sat at home!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets stop talking like hes dead. hes got at least this year left...and he didnt slow down last year so theres no reason to believe he will be leaving soon.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only he and Brett are the remaining member of the super bowl XXXI champs left. the senior citizens of the team. May William always be a Packer to the end along with Brett Favre.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Henderson is one of those players that you can never replace. Yes, one day another player will be the lead blocker for a Packer running back, but I'll always remember WH. I hope he decides to play a couple more seasons because he is a joy to watch. William Henderson is Mr. Consistency.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Only he and Brett are the remaining member of the super bowl XXXI champs left. the senior citizens of the team. May William always be a Packer to the end along with Brett Favre.

Flanagan was also a member of that SB team. Don't forget him even though he didn't start or play. He was a member of the team nonetheless.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
PackerChick said:

Flanagan was also a member of that SB team. Don't forget him even though he didn't start or play. He was a member of the team nonetheless.

that is so right. how soon i forgot. so long ago, too long ago.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's good to have players like Henderson and Ferguson on special teams. I know Henderson is glad to play there, although Fergie doesn't seem as gung-ho about it as he used to be. The Patriots have several starters on special teams, including veterans like Rodney Harrison and (last year) Tedy Bruschi. Fergie is injury-prone, but he always seems to get injured when he's playing wide receiver, rather than on special teams.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Bruce need to point SIR WILLIAM has a big soul, a Champ soul, maybe thats why he can easily flight over those viqueen defensive players !!!!

Long life Sir William along with Master Brett !!!! Yes they deserve another ring !!! and a bottle of Cuervo Tradicional from me !!!! :twisted:

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko, you and your Cuervo.:mrgreen: I myself aren't really one for the hard booze, but any night I'm at the bar I always manage to run into a few Cuervo shots!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts