LOL, Packers' Fans Owned the GA Dome

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great win guys, congrats. Thanks for making my day.

I especially enjoyed the fact that I could hear the Packer fans very clearly, even before you all sent their fans heading to the exits.

They deserved to be humiliated. I don't know if you all know it, but earlier in the season the Falcons had to resort to giving their fans discounts on hot dogs for those who arrived before kickoff to try to get them into their seats by kickoff.

In any case, it was an epic beatdown on every level.

Good luck in the NFCCG.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man! You have been one classy Saints fan. Maybe because we haven't played each other LOL.

Anyway, Packers fans are awesome. We travel really well, and not only that, we have fans everywhere.

But it helps that their fans quit on their team. That was pathetic.

OP
OP
morningwood

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is a play on the Falcons' theme for the season, "rise up":

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhn!

never knew they were always that late to their seats

azmedic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As "hostile" as Philly fans can be...you could clearly hear the "Kuuuuuuuuuuhn" chants during that game as well

OP
OP
morningwood

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks man! You have been one classy Saints fan. Maybe because we haven't played each other LOL.

Anyway, Packers fans are awesome. We travel really well, and not only that, we have fans everywhere.

But it helps that their fans quit on their team. That was pathetic.

I figure if Drew and Rodgers can train together that's good enough for me. Check them out at 5:50 hitting a goal post:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0qjNWwkZIs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - NFL Workout at Fitness Quest 10[/ame]

Latest posts