LOL @ Cowherd

Rodgers2Jennings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On his show today he said "Before Saturday night's game Rodgers has never been the best player in the stadium in any game".. and he was also comparing him to Sanchez. lol what a fk'n joke!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
michael vick was being interviewed here on ESPN radio like he is every monday (he is from here) and he said everyone is entitled to their own opinions. doesnt mean they are right just means they can say what they want

Shoryuken12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowherd hates AR for some reason. He also is a USC fan so he has a huge ******* for Sanchez.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yup, he does it to get people to listen

1st it was he needs to win a playoff game

NOW its---well he never has back to back GREAT games

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
Cowherd ran out of material a long time ago, and can't even rely on his standby stuff since his precious Tom Brady is lining up tee times. I've tried a few times to watch him, but quickly give up.

Anything for ratings, and there are a lot of people on the Aaron Rodgers bandwagon right now. Stir the pot, get people talking and take away the sting from the Pats debacle.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cowherd still has a life-size Image of Favre on the TV set (in packer gear). When he took the day off after Aaron won his first playoff game, his co-host said he didn't have the nerve to show up and she was now a Rodgers fan because Colin was so crude.

Reaction score
Cowherd still has a life-size Image of Favre on the TV set (in packer gear). When he took the day off after Aaron won his first playoff game, his co-host said he didn't have the nerve to show up and she was now a Rodgers fan because Colin was so crude.

LOL! NICE! I still can't believe Cowhead has a show! He's definitely left coast and he's always ragging on Big 10 football and the midwest in general. The ONLY reason I happen to land on his show while surfing is when I catch a glimpse of Michelle then I hit the MUTE.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah he always bashes A-Rod on Sportsnation, whats the deal?
Personally I think he does it because he's a big Favre fan and sided with Favre when he left Green Bay. However, Cowturd does this to everyone, he's like Skip Bayless. At some point he's going to infuriate you with his opinion.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you listen closely to this guy talk, he's a fence jumper. The only loyalty he has is to the ratings, and it seems that alot of people listen, so there it is. Disdain for Rodgers is only relative to creating a legitimate argument. It holds no personal vandettas.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The babe on his ESPN show is the star. The Coward will be gone before the end of the year if ESPN wants to boost the ratings.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Agree with JBood, "the Babe on the show is the star". Colin has IQ of a rock (sorry if offended any rocks).

Staff online

Latest posts