Live stream on NFL.com

Jakest3r

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I checked on Channelsurfing.net and it appears it's showing the entire game tonight on stream. I haven't been able to watch a game on it yet but of the things I've watched it's a pretty good stream. Might be a bit behind though.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The quality isn't anywhere near perfect, but it'll suffice.

The Pre-Game is working on ChannelSurfing, click the NFL Network SopCast link.

slowsinistermo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF???? CHANNELSURFING ISN'T WORKING....IT SAYS PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED HOW DID U GUYS GET IT TO WORK?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I checked on Channelsurfing.net and it appears it's showing the entire game tonight on stream. I haven't been able to watch a game on it yet but of the things I've watched it's a pretty good stream. Might be a bit behind though.

It loads too slowly.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DGB454 said:
http://www.nfl.com/live?icampaign=Live_mob0002

Probably NOT better than nothing. They will not show much at all, and just tease you. I tried to watch the Indy game during Thanksgiving with this. It stunk, and I didnt care who was playing.

Yeah, this is a really bad teaser. I'd rather see nothing. We'll hit the bar instead.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
DGB454 said:
http://www.nfl.com/live?icampaign=Live_mob0002

Probably NOT better than nothing. They will not show much at all, and just tease you. I tried to watch the Indy game during Thanksgiving with this. It stunk, and I didnt care who was playing.

Yeah, this is a really bad teaser. I'd rather see nothing. We'll hit the bar instead.

yes, its nothing but a bunch of yacking in the studio and a lot of action is missed.

Latest posts