Little help here guys

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to Green Bay this coming weekend leaving Friday coming back Sunday. Looking for some place/s that do a good breakfast. We're going to Curly's one night for dinner and Lombardi's another night, so I just need to cover breakfast. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going to Green Bay this coming weekend leaving Friday coming back Sunday. Looking for some place/s that do a good breakfast. We're going to Curly's one night for dinner and Lombardi's another night, so I just need to cover breakfast. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

I'm looking for similar information. Any good breakfast spots friends?

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

hang in there, the Dr. will see you soon. They usually do , so stand by !

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Also, for a real taste of Green Bay, Id recommend Kroll's over either Curly's or Lombardi's. Curly's is OK. Food is ehhh. Eating at Lambeau is cool, but you gotta eat at Kroll's. I prefer Kroll's East to Kroll's West. Get two cheeseburgers and some Chili.

As far as breakfast. Definitely the Pancake Place.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Pancake Place on Military Ave. Otherwise Blackstone on Walnut on the west side. My recommendation would for sure be the Pancake Place. Pancakes like 14 inches in diameter. Can't go wrong.

Awesome bro. Thanks.

We are going to hit up Kroll's on the Saturday we're there before our tour.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Awesome bro. Thanks.

We are going to hit up Kroll's on the Saturday we're there before our tour.

Make sure you get a bowl of chili and a burger at Kroll's, and when they ask you if you want butter on your burger your answer is YES. Going to Kroll's and not ordering the goods, (chili and a burger) gets you charged with a misdemeanor here in Green Bay.

L7Panda

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Make sure you get a bowl of chili and a burger at Kroll's, and when they ask you if you want butter on your burger your answer is YES. Going to Kroll's and not ordering the goods, (chili and a burger) gets you charged with a misdemeanor here in Green Bay.

Already have been planning the butter burger, but will have to pass on the chili. I'm sure my pals will engage in that though.

OP
OP
P

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I forgot about Kroll's completely. I ended up eating at Skip's Diner on Holmgren Way for breakfast both days. We also ate at Curly's (Imagine a fat acrophobic with high blood pressure walking those catwalks) and Tony Roma's out by the airport, after deciding against Lombardi's last night.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I forgot about Kroll's completely. I ended up eating at Skip's Diner on Holmgren Way for breakfast both days. We also ate at Curly's (Imagine a fat acrophobic with high blood pressure walking those catwalks) and Tony Roma's out by the airport, after deciding against Lombardi's last night.

Skips is pretty awesome. Did you see Ray's retired stool?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I always make it a point to hit Kroll's West and the Stadium View when I'm in Green Bay.

Members online

Latest posts