Lito Shepard to Packers?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was driving thru Philly today coming back from the Penn Relays and on a local sports show they were discussing how it was expected that Lito would be traded this weekend, and that the Packers were a front runner...

This doesn't sound very TT-like, and I haven't heard much other chatter about it, but hearing it on Philly sports talk caught my attention.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing the eagles dealing them to us.. but who knows.. plus how well would Harris and Woodson recieve such a move.. a high round rookie pick to groom seems a better fit.

Unless he goes cheappppp!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a hard time seeing the eagles dealing them to us.. but who knows.. plus how well would Harris and Woodson recieve such a move.. a high round rookie pick to groom seems a better fit.

they both better take it in stride, especially harris. play well, you start and get paid very well regardless, shut up.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I dont like the possibility of both Harris AND Woodson starting the season on the IR with Hurt Feelings. I dont think this would be a good move.

bigbyfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You went to the Penn Relays? My high school was there.

Oh and back to what the post was really about, I would like us to get him, but it depends on the cost.

TheTroll

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I gotta agree with Pack here. I think you guys would be much better off with a rookie. Hopefully if you guys do go that route, he will be a flop :wink: I think Philly would trade Lito to us before you guys. Our coach seems to have a special place in his heart for Philly players :-?

Arles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We traded a second for Al Harris to the Eagles a few years back. Why not do the same with Philly this year?

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles Woodson is one of the highest paid CB's in the NFL, and Al Harris just got an extension. If either of them complain, they're *****es. Plain and simple.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts