Listen / Watch Packer Games

PackersCentral

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have a good option to watch or listen to the Packers game when you are out of the area? I am in Chicago and the flippin Bears are still their main focus for games. I've tried to watch online, but NFL continues to shut places down.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just in case you don't get a better response in time:
How about just trying to move the radio dial up and down on both am and fm until you find it just before or after kick off?

Is there a way you could check local listings online for your area?

I think you can listen live through NFL.com. Though it may cost something to subscribe.
You can watch the progress of the game over there, if nothing else.
Good luck.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Just go to

myp2p.eu

You will have to download the particular streaming p2p program to watch but it's free. They haven't let me down yet as far as GB games.

Also Veetle - home has NFL games occasionally and that is near broadcast quality.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
There are several streaming sites out there;

MyP2P (requires download of streaming client)
Channelsurfing (doesn't require a client, just that you use IE)
JustinTV (doesn't require a client)

Of different (streaming) clients, I prefer these;

SopCast (can be downloaded via MyP2P site)
StreamTorrent (can also be downloaded via MyP2P site)

All of the above will enable you to either watch or listen to all NFL games every week ... - Some of the uploaders even stream practically 24/7 ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I usually visit JustinTV and go into the chat lobby of the game you're interested in and wait until the game kicks off. Within 5 minutes, somebody will then post a working link and these games have streamed much better than others.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
I usually visit JustinTV and go into the chat lobby of the game you're interested in and wait until the game kicks off. Within 5 minutes, somebody will then post a working link and these games have streamed much better than others.

JustinTV's one flaw is that it is divided up into regional "spaces" ...

Once each region has hit it's "limited" number of hits, you have to actually pay for an account in order to continue to watch the games ...

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JustinTV's one flaw is that it is divided up into regional "spaces" ...

Once each region has hit it's "limited" number of hits, you have to actually pay for an account in order to continue to watch the games ...

That, I did not know. But, every Vikings game that wasn't available where I live, I've managed to get into a chat room and eventually find a working link that streamed well. Almost all the other sites I've tried produced a really unstable and choppy stream.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Chicago, there are Packer bars that will show every game. You just have to look for them. With a good radio, you may be able to pick up the Packers radio network on AM620. Unfortunately, the radio network doesn't stream, which really sucks for the fans because its the best broadcast of the game.

Members online

Latest posts