List of Players' Agents

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody know who Jordy Nelson's agent is?

I've searched for a while and can't find it. Is there a list of all players and their agents or even just one for the Packers players?

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that he doesn't have an agent for contract negotiations.

It all came up after a friend told me a story regarding Jordy's "your not in Kansas anymore" commercial last year for Wisconsin Tourism. There were quite a few negatives about his agent, so it must have been his marketing agent.

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It brings up an interesting point about player representation. If a player such as Nelson is not out to break the bank, is it really worth having an agent? The player still knows his worth and is going to get close to his value from the team. What he is likely giving up are maybe some of the smaller incentives or bonuses that an agent might insert into a contract.

When Nelson signed his extension prior to the 2011 season, it was for 3 years and up to $15 million. Assuming the relatively standard 3% agent fee, he would have paid someone half a million dollars that he now has kept in his pocket. I suppose that he could have gotten an extra million in the contract and essentially paid for the agent's services. I wonder what motivates players to self-represent.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember in grade school when that joke was original and funny, oh good times
Yeah, the good ole days..... when Finders were keepers and losers weepers, and when sticks & stones could break bones, but names could never hurt us.
Now words sometimes carry more penalty than breaking bones.

The good ole days.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the good ole days..... when Finders were keepers and losers weepers, and when sticks & stones could break bones, but names could never hurt us.
Now words sometimes carry more penalty than breaking bones.

The good ole days.

Yeah the internet brought about people who love to troll. Tis the era we live in

Members online

Latest posts