Overall record of opponents 10-14

As compared the the tough Packers schedule

New Orleans 4-1
Carolina 1-4
Chicago 2-3
Denver 1-4
Atlanta 2-3
Overall record of opponents 10-15.

Yes Poop i say... And i was i no way comparing them to to the toughness of teams the packers have played so that is irrelevant... Thanks for bringing it to my attention though but i stick with my word choice.

With the way they have played in the previous seasons its hard to jump on their bandwagon having beat one team with a now winning record... while the packers its easy because they are after all reigning champs.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh is coming to Detroit this weekend. This is the toughest test the Lions will have had yet IMO. The Lions are a suprise team. But, the Niners suprise me even more since old Jim has them at times playing above and beyond their talent levels/expectations.

Captain Comeback is dangerous stuff. ;)

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I think this argument may be decided from thanksgiving day to the end of the season.
Our schedule: Lions-Away, Giants-Away, Raiders-home, KC-away, Bears-home, Lions-home
Their Schedule: GB-Home, New Orleans-away,Vikings-home, Raiders-away,Chargers-home, GB-away.

They have a much tougher schedule then we do. We don't have to play us twice.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think this argument may be decided from thanksgiving day to the end of the season.
Our schedule: Lions-Away, Giants-Away, Raiders-home, KC-away, Bears-home, Lions-home
Their Schedule: GB-Home, New Orleans-away,Vikings-home, Raiders-away,Chargers-home, GB-away.

They have a much tougher schedule then we do. We don't have to play us twice.

AND they have to play at Lambeau on January 1.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

Well if thats a deciding game you guys have the big advantage then being at home. Thats really all there is to it. The final game is in Green Bay. If it's a must win/division decider I would not touch the Lions in that one.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
And my wife who I love dearly has booked us on a cruise leaving that day. I agreed to go when I thought we would be on the boat New Years eve. Buuuuutttttt, it was cheaper to leave on New Years day so without consulting me she and her friend rescheduled. I Told her if it comes down to that game for the NFC North title (which I really don't think it will, but if it does.) She had better make sure I have access to that game or she will be sailing without me.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, the Lions pulled rabbit's feet out of their **** twice this year.
The win at Minnesota, they were dominated for the first 30 minutes.
And at Dallas, even worse. Stupid Romo gifted them that game. Unreal.
They could easily be 3-2.

Still, teams often use luck and it propels them to..... division titles. Wins in week 2 count the same as wins in December.
Last year, week one, the Bears got lucky the refs stole the game from Megatron and gave the Bears that win. And the Bears got lucky the refs flagged us 18 times in Chicago, including nulifying Finley's TD, and not one but TWO Cutler big interceptions late in the game. And Hester's PR for a touchdown came thanks to a very illegal block in the back leveled on Hawk. And despite all that, we were about to win, but James Jones fumbled again, at the sideline, and it hit an invisible forcefield one centimeter before the sideline, stayed in bounds, and was then calmly recovered by a Bear without him sliding into the sideline.

They had luck last year, and it allowed them to win the division. Sure we still won it all, but we had to win an extra game. I want to win the division this year. I want to have to play one less game, and I want the road to the Super Bowl to lead thru Lambeau!

Staff online

Members online