Lions still stink

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes,but the falcons run blocking is in the top 10 and michael turner is among the top 7 so the falcons now, you cant compare teams that suck that much, they have a horrible defense yes, but the falcons got 161 passing yards with a ROOKIE and a usual backup running back :p

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starr15 said:
yes,but the falcons run blocking is in the top 10 and michael turner is among the top 7 so the falcons now, you cant compare teams that suck that much, they have a horrible defense yes, but the falcons got 161 passing yards with a ROOKIE and a usual backup running back :p

So what are you saying we have a rookie qb, and our line sucks with a decent one year wonder so we compare pretty well to atlanta on those points.

OP
OP
wizard 87

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
starr15 said:
Top ten.....that was 3 years ago when they where zone blocking. Turner never carried the ball more then 15 times in an NFL game before last week ??? It WAS an upset...Lions got there butt handed to them.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wizard 87 said:
starr15 said:
Top ten.....that was 3 years ago when they where zone blocking. Turner never carried the ball more then 15 times in an NFL game before last week ??? It WAS an upset...Lions got there butt handed to them.
no youre wrong, last year all teh nfl experts ranked the lion defense like me :p

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhazer said:
starr15 said:

So what are you saying we have a rookie qb, and our line sucks with a decent one year wonder so we compare pretty well to atlanta on those points.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME,i never said that i was comparing the falcons, im saying the lions suck, as the worst team in the nfc north,and they may suck more than any other team in teh NFC as a whole conference-so im not comparing the packers to the falcoons,and besides,the packers have a better runing offense than the packers, and the falcons have a way different complentation (the roster and coaches)

Members online

Latest posts