Lions Have Not Lost Since...

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
December 5th, 2010 and have been on a winning streak since then. I know the Packers have a longer winning streak including the playoffs, but should the Pack be concerned? We all know winning is a habit...so who will lose first?

Go Packers!

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was like WTH Bears. The only time i cheer for you and you let me down. Cubs won , which let the Brewers win the division , but the damn Bears couldn't beat the Lions.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears look absolutely dreadful... I'm glad not to have Jay Cutler as my team's QB. The Lions right now have the entire nation on their side and look quite arrogant... it would be awesome to see them fall apart.

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two Bears fans told me, and I quote "Man if the Bears are out of it, I would actually pull for the Lions. *High Five* yeah especially against the Packers! *high five*" Ah embrace the hatred. Lions fans man have they actually existed for five minutes or what?

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears look absolutely dreadful... I'm glad not to have Jay Cutler as my team's QB. The Lions right now have the entire nation on their side and look quite arrogant... it would be awesome to see them fall apart.

Hahahaha. Man remember when Ford Field was filled with misery? Yeah I expect that to happen to soon. Of course this country wants to pull for that sorry miserable franchise.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two Bears fans told me, and I quote "Man if the Bears are out of it, I would actually pull for the Lions. *High Five* yeah especially against the Packers! *high five*" Ah embrace the hatred. Lions fans man have they actually existed for five minutes or what?
So they want to feel let down again, huh?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should feel let down like they have been since that overrated 85 team they seem to find solace in.
I'm probably the only Packers fan who just sorta likes the Super Bowl Shuffle.
(Runs and ducks the rotten tomatoes being thrown in my direction.)

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions look good this year, Division contenders? Maybe.

They have a tough schedule in the 2nd half of the season so we will see how they play when inevitably they will have more injuries and guys start getting tired.

Also we will see how they deal with their first loss. We have still to see how the packers will deal with it too.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Cutler wasn't the only problem last night. He actually went a game with good numbers for putting the ball in the air 38 times, and zero interceptions. It was one of his rare OK games. That whole team is a mess. instead of going for Roy Williams and Marion Barber, they should have worked on their O-Line, and I don't know what's wrong with their defense. The age is starting to really show. They won't make it far....

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Considering the teams they've been playing and the stylistic match-ups, I can't say I'm too surprised they haven't lost yet. The Vikings game was the only shocker. If they had kept giving the ball to Peterson they could have won.

The Bears aren't the monsters of the midway anymore. Their defense is very vanilla and their offense is pathetic, so I wasn't surprised that the Lions beat them last night.

If the Lions are going to lose anywhere I think it will be on the road. Saints and Raiders will probably be their toughest match-ups....along with us

Reaction score
The 49ers are no slouch either. It will be interesting to see how Alex Smith handles an environment like Ford Field. The Lions have trailed in at the half in many of their games. That's not a good sign against a team like the Saints who will look to bury them. Stafford looks for Johnson just about every throwing play...if you force him to throw short passes to Pettigrew or even Young...you can cut the head off the snake.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I overheard the fans in Det on monday night chanting MVP when Stafford was on the podium, and I thought "Wow, aren't these people watching Rodgers?" Blasphemy I tell you! LOL

Members online

Latest posts