Lil waynes green and yellow!

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Yeah as everyone else has stated he been a packer fan, i can understand him also rooting on the saints esspecially during katrina and all. But he has been a packer fan for some time now and wore a packer hat in "fireman" which ive posted on here before. Anyhow lets enjoy and have a good time watching our team play in the SUPER BOWL! LETS GO! GPG!

pghkev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is simply trying to get paid. Are Packer fans really this obtuse??? "Aaron Rodgers is God" "Everyone loves the Packers" "Steelers have no chance" "Steelers are dirty" Blah, Blah blah... Note to Packer fans: The Steelers went 12-4 in a tougher conference/ division. The Steelers have 18 plus players with Two Super Bowls. And as much as you don't want to hear it, Ben is better than Rodgers.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is simply trying to get paid. Are Packer fans really this obtuse??? "Aaron Rodgers is God" "Everyone loves the Packers" "Steelers have no chance" "Steelers are dirty" Blah, Blah blah... Note to Packer fans: The Steelers went 12-4 in a tougher conference/ division. The Steelers have 18 plus players with Two Super Bowls. And as much as you don't want to hear it, Ben is better than Rodgers.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I see your attempt to turn a thread about Lil' Wayne into smack and counter with this:

YouTube - Lil Wayne on Espn First Take 1st and 10

HICKS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What makes us any different from the Steelers fans? Black and Yellow is a popular song right now, why not capitalize off Superbowl hype and make a song for the other half playing in the Super Bowl?

hansel13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a fan of lil wayne, but that was ridiculously dope!

Some artists were making Ducks remixes too. Not sure if they are as good as this Packers one tho:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQtMfZd8Sfg]YouTube - Speedygunz - Green & Yellow (Oregon Ducks Remix).mov[/ame]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!! I wish every "Packer fan" knew the colors are not green and yellow

The official Packers colors are Dark Green (*** 5535-C), Gold (*** 1235-C) The C's stand for coated...If there was a U it would be uncoated ( least thats is how we view it at our company)

Which is really wrong..

In the Pantone flexo *** book standard the 1235 is not gold it is yellow

Golds are in the 870's

I use this book everyday at work

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

Looks like a mix to me. Maybe Green and Dandelion?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually a 1235 is yellow y/s red (yellow shade red) and maybe some white

I can look up the % of each

But it is not gold

OP
OP
Packman Chant

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Well, im glad you guys liked this for the most part. Makes me feel like a job well done as a post by me haah! GREEN AND YELLOW BABY!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I downloaded a version of this song but not this great one. We made a new verse on our way home from the game. "Touchdown ya thats a touchdown.... Aaron Rodgers gots his MVP Camaro with the top down" lols

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts