"Like" Clays fan page on Facebook for a random chance to win a free Clay tee!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forgot to post this earlier! Just wanted to let you cats know! Clay is having a contest on his Facebook fan page. You have to "like" the page and 10 random NEW people to like the page will win a free tee!!!! It can't be me, I already "like" the page, but come on Packer forum, represent! I hope one or several of you guys wins it!!! :) It's a really cool page in general, I'm a big fan of players Facebook and Twitter pages!

Clay Matthews III | Facebook

You have to scroll down a little ways to see the contest details. I think it ends at noon on Wednesday. Claytime, whatever time zone he is in... :) Go Packer Forum peeps!!! :happy0005:

Ausnadian

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It can't be me, I already "like" the page, but come on Packer forum, represent!

Kitten, If I win one I will PM you and you can have it!
My wife would lose it if I got another Packers anything, even if it was a contest win!
Just recently got my Clay SB jersey, a Champions beanie and t-shirt, and that just adds to my 3 other jerseys :p

GO PACK!

OP
OP
Kitten

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten, If I win one I will PM you and you can have it!
My wife would lose it if I got another Packers anything, even if it was a contest win!
Just recently got my Clay SB jersey, a Champions beanie and t-shirt, and that just adds to my 3 other jerseys :p

GO PACK!

Awww thanks! You don't have to do such a thing! There is no such thing as too much Packers gear!!! :) Good luck!!! I do hope one of us wins one!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts