Lights Out-Shawne Merriman (UPDATE: Merriman is now on the Buffalo Bills)

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This acquisition tells you how bad the Bills organization is:

The Bills recently this past off season transformed their defense from a 3-4 to 4-3.....

Shawne Merriman is OLB in a 3-4 D...maybe he can play in a 4-3.. but why even claim him? when your team is 0-7 and Shawne hasnt played in a 4-3 in his pro career...

I'm starting 2 like TT more and more by the year....

GO PACK

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea Merriman is gonna sink so far into irrelevancy now thaat he's on the Bills...their entire organization is totally screwed from the bottom all the way to the top...I dont even think maerriman can change how cursed and bad they truly are...Poor Bills fans

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score

The Bills recently this past off season transformed their defense from a 3-4 to 4-3.....

Shawne Merriman is OLB in a 3-4 D...maybe he can play in a 4-3.. but why even claim him? when your team is 0-7 and Shawne hasnt played in a 4-3 in his pro career...

GO PACK
I'm pretty sure they run a 3-4.

Lately they've been running a hybrid because of the complete lack of run defense, but I'm pretty sure they have a 3-4 defense as of this year.

OP
OP
Mack_20

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GO PACK

The Bills run a 3-4...

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Merriman has a resurgence and averages 3 sacks a game. Packers won't see the Bills for another 3 seasons. Hope Merriman makes the Pro Bowl every year.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
wow
they run a 3-4?
do they know that?

they dont have the LB's to run a 3-4.....
From what I've read today:

The Bills started the season running a 3-4. They've slowly been converting back to a 4-3. In recent games, they've been running defensive plays out of both formations. In a sense they're running a "hybrid" defense.

My opinion:

They don't have the LB's to run either. Aaron Maybin isn't even ever active, lol.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Merriman is now with the Bills. That didn't take that long to pick him up, now did it?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Considering we couldn't have signed him if we wanted to, I'm not really sure what there is to be bitter about.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Considering we couldn't have signed him if we wanted to, I'm not really sure what there is to be bitter about.

Exactly. He didn't get past the top team on the waiver wire, so we had no shot even if we wanted him.

Surprised people aren't *****ing because we didn't make a claim for Moss.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
with the way our team is run, everyone should know we were not going to get moss or merriman. we depend on young guys and drama free players

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I almost feel bad for the guy. Obviously there's no indication as to the extent of his injury, but damn...

Members online

Latest posts